kajol

This two shot is for Pranbir fans...many friends asked me to write stories on Pranbir couple...

*******

24 years old Prachi and her 10 years old brother Kavin are travelling in a bus... suddenly the bus stopped and two men Rushed inside the bus.. before the first one could escape another man caught his shirt and pulled him back and hitted him...

Due to the hit , the man fell on the seat Infront of prachi..

The other man punched his face making him to wince in pain..

Prachi closes kavin's eyes with her palm and hugs him..

That man stopped hitting as soon as his eyes fall on prachi...

His heart whispered," prachi"

Seeing him looking at them, prachi mouths," rouge" and goes from there with kavin..

Using this chance the other man pushed him and tried to escape from him, but before that another man came and caught him ...

The man says," ranbir.... ranbir... where are you lost"

Ra: I need to go aryan...you handle him..

Saying he rushed from there ....

Aryan slapped that man and says," next time you misbehave with any woman then that will be your last day" saying aryan followed ranbir...

Aryan goes near ranbir and asks," whom are you searching?"

Ra: I saw her aryan

Ar: whom

Ra: Prachi

Ar: that girl...whom you refused to marry...

Ra: Aryan...I can't live peacefully with this guilt...I should first apologize to her..

Ar: she will not forgive you ranbir

Ra: even if she didn't forgive me also no problem....I am ready to bear any of her punishment..

Saying ranbir went to search prachi...

Aryan's pov;
    I know ranbir you are living an empty life ....these two years you are seperated from your family because of your love and you are seperated from your love because of your guilt...

Ranbir runs inside the crowd searching for prachi...

His mind went to the past..

Flashback begins:

Ranbir's mom shouts...

Ranbir's mom: suniye .... ranbir is not here...

Ra's dad: I thought he would do something stupid like this...

Then he ordered his gundas to bring ranbir...

All guests started to murmur many nonsense about prachi as the groom abandoned her at the mandap.... heartbroken prachi's mom committed suicide due to shame.. prachi and kavin are left alone in this cruel world...

After sometime he comes back to the mandap as his heart disturbed him a lot ... thinking about prachi's life ranbir came back to marry her...

But when he reached there, he sees prachi crying Infront of her mother's dead body...

Ranbir's heart filled with guilt seeing that... Ranbir's papa comes and slaps him

Ra: p.a.p.a ...( Stammers)

Ran's dad: why did you come back now...go from here and live happily with your love...

Ran's mom: you not only spoiled that girl's life but also spoiled the happiness of one family...look at her...look at her....what did she ever did to you so that you paid back her like this...she accepted to marry you without even seeing you but you but you killed her mother...go from here... don't come Infront of me again..

Ranbir's dad: according to us...our only son is dead...

Hearing all these ranbir's heart pained...but more than these words the pain in prachi's face cutted his heart directly..

He walked backwards murmuring," no  i didn't kill her mother....I am sorry prachi...I can't live with this guilt..I am sorry prachi but I love someone else.... please forgive me"

He walks away murmuring...then he left from Pune and went to Chennai.

flashback ends:

Ranbir's pov;
    It is nearly two years but I couldn't forgive me and also because of this guilt he stopped talking to his love... because whenever he smiles prachi's tears flash inside his mind...

Then after one week, ranbir sees prachi in one mall and calls her..

Ra: prachi...

Prachi looked at him and realized he is the same rouge who hitted one man in bus..

Prachi started to walk fastly...

Prachi's pov;
     Oh god....how did he know my name... please god already I and kavin are struggling hard to live please don't give us more troubles...

Then suddenly ranbir caught her hand and shouts," please listen to me prachi"

Prachi furiously pulled her hand from him and looked at him...

Seeing her glare , ranbir softly says," you may wonder how I know you,...truth is I know you before two years in Pune"

Prachi looks at him confused..

Ranbir stammers," I ...am... ran... Ranbir"

Prachi immediately holds his collar and furiously whispers," how dare you come Infront of me...even after my dad's death my mom never felt weak,even though she struggled but she never let us to know her pain..she is my super women but your one betrayal shattered her..you killed my mom...you are a bloody rascal, a rouge and a murderer.. don't ever show your face to me"

Seeing prachi crying hard ranbir says," Prachi I came here to..."

She cuts him saying," see whether me and my brother are alive...and for your kind information we both are living in this lonely world...and thanks to you because your betrayal gave me the strength to survive...I am living only for my brother... please don't ever come Infront of me and my brother..."

Saying she ran from there crying...

Ranbir looked at the direction she went and thinks," because of me two poor souls are suffering"

After many days, aryan sees ranbir who is sitting in one corner sadly...he goes near him..

Ar: ranbir... come with me

Ra: where

Ar: you know today there is a celebration in St.john's college.. come we shall go there...

Ra: no yaar....you go and enjoy

Ar: arey ranbir....there will be many colourful sarees and churidars ....chalo...let's have fun

Saying he pulled ranbir and both went to that college..

Ranbir and Aryan are seated in the middle row....at that time ranbir sees prachi coming to stage wearing a saree looking heavenly beautiful...

Ranbir's pov;
     Shut up ranbir... don't you feel ashamed to look at some other woman when you love another woman..

Prachi holds the Mike and started to sing....

You are the poetry of my life...oh my love...when will you come to me and breathe life into me...how do I let you know?...when will you embrace me ?....oh my love....I wander in the moonless night in search of my moon...when would I find you?.....oh my love...This search is also a feeling of happiness...I lost my heart in this search...

Hearing her song ranbir's eyes brimmed and the only thing came to his mind is ," kajol"

*********

To be continued....

*********

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views..will update the final part tomorrow...