Sharuk

Ranbir's eyes shed happy tears.... finally he found his love...

Suddenly his mind replayed the things happened before two years...

In text,

Ra: please yaar... don't do this to me

Pr: no way.... how much ever you try,I will not tell my name...

Ra: then send me your photo...

Pr: fine...one minute

Ranbir's eyes widened seeing her message...he thinks,' she is not revealing her name but sending photo ...wow I am so excited to see her'

Then he downloads the photo she sent and gets shocked..

He frowns but his frown immediately changes in to a smile and he sends one pic to her

Ra: me

Prachi sees the photo and controls not to smile more as she is sitting near her maa

Pr: 💕

Their both lives crossed with a wrong text from Prachi... then without revealing their selves they became friends then close friends... slowly their friendship turned into love.. ranbir was the one to propose first and prachi accepted it immediately...They are talking with each other for nearly seven months...

Ra: I am searching for you wherever I go ....but I couldn't meet you

Pr: accha ....may be I came Infront of you but you didn't identify me..

Ra: no....I am sure...when you come near me then my heart could surely sense you..

Prachi smiles and texts

Pr: I can't text for next one week..I am going to my native place...there if I use mobile then my mom will break my mobile..

Though he will miss her badly he texts

Ra: bye ...take care...text me if possible... love you

Pr: hmm... love you too

Then next day laying on the bed ranbir thinks,'oh god I can't even be without talking to her for one day .....how can I be without hearing her nonsense talks for another six days..oh love...how have you changed me ....'