🍪 Part 5 🍪

JUNGKOOK POV.

Taehyung and me was walking in the silent, I can say that we don't know how to start conversation but I decided to break the silence.

Tae. - I said and he just hummed and looked at me.

Can I bring you on my favorite place? - I asked and I can see the happiness in his eyes.

S-sure, I w-would l-love to go t-there. - Tae answered with the biggest smile.

I nodded and we continued to walk, we was talking about some random things. We are having so much fun and I'm seeing that he is started talking normally. He is don't sluttering anymore so much.

He is so beautiful, so innocent. I want to protect him from anyone and from anything, I want to hug and kiss him. I want to make him mine, maybe it's time to confess to him.

I hope that he likes me too, but what if he rejects me. I will convince him that he don't must to be scared about being in relationship with me.

I will make him mine no matter what, nobody will stop on our way. We deserves to be happy, he deserves to be happy.

My Tae deserves to be the most happiest person on the world. I was thinking how to confess to him because I didn't prepared anything but he called me.

Kook how long we must to walk??

~♡~

TAEHYUNG POV

Kook how long we must to walk?? - I asked and waited for his answer.

Hmm I think about 10 or 15 minutes, why? Are you tired?? - He said.

Yes, my l-legs are hurting me. - I pouted.

Come here, I will carry you. - He said and came in front of me.

Jump on my back, I will give you a ride. - He said and I blushed a little but anyway I did that because I really can't walk anymore.

He was carrying me all the time while we was talking. I saw that I don't sluttering a lot anymore.

I think that Jungkook helped me with that, he is my cure and because of that I really love him. Oh, how I wish that he really likes me too.

I hope that he likes me too, because I don't want that he be with someone else. After 15 minutes we finally came to Jungkook's favorite place so I jumped down from his back.

Woah Kook t-this is so b-beautiful. - I squeeled like little kid and I heard that Jungkook giggled on that so I looked at him.

You are so cute, do you know that? - He said and I again blushed.

I'm n-not. - I hided my face in my hands.

~♡~

I was blushing mess but then Jungkook moved my hands from my face.

Don't hide your face and look around, isn't it beautiful? - He said and then I looked around.

He is right, it's really so beautiful. There is one bench with 3 cherry trees, leafage was all around because Autumn is started.

I was admiring the beautiful nature but then Jungkook came in my sight and I smiled to him.

You know, this is my secret place. - He said.

Really?? But it's not a-anymore, because n-now I know where is it t-too. - I said and softly giggled.

You are the only one beside me who knows for this place. - He said and now I smiled more.