🍪 Part 8 🍪

JUNGKOOK POV.

Yahhh you little dog don't lick me. - I yelled and then stood up from bed.

Kookie, don't yell on him. He just wants attention. - Tae said while hugging dog.

Whatever. - I said then left out of house. I can heard that Tae called me but I didn't answered.

I left deep in the forest, I didn't realized but it is starting to get dark so I decided to go back. After almost 1 hour I finally came in front of the house.

I was about to open the door but then I heard like someone is crying. I opened the door and came inside, my Tae was sitting on the floor while crying.

Tae. - I said and he looked at me.

He immediately stood up and runned to me and hugged me so tightly while I hugged him back.

K-Kookie, w-where y-you w-went?? I w-was s-so s-scared. - He said while crying and hugging me.

Shhh baby, don't cry. I'm here, I'm sorry for leaving you alone. - I said and kissed his head.

Tae pulled away and looked at me.

A-are you okay?? - He asked and started to checking my body.

I'm fine Tae, don't worry baby. Come here. - I said and then again hugged him. We stayed like that for sometime then we lied down on the bed and fall in sleep.

~♡~

1 MONTH LATER - AUTHOR POV.

Everything was so perfect, so beautiful and so magical for Taehyung and Jungkook.

They are so happy with each other and almost everyone in their school is ok with their relationship but of course they are that haters who would do anything for ruin their relation.

It was the lunch time. Taehyung was with other in the caffeteria while Jungkook left for something in the class.

Tae started to be worried because Jungkook took so long time so he decided to go to check him. He was walking in the hallway when he saw Jungkook with some girl.

They was just talking but then the girl saw Taehyung so she kissed Jungkook on the lips. Taehyung's heart broked on the pieces, he turned around and runned.

Jungkook pushed the girl off but she just smirked. Jungkook then turned around and saw Taehyung who was running from there while crying, Jungkook runned after him.

Tae came in the caffeteria and said to the other that he is going home, he grabbed his things and left from there crying.

Jungkook came after that and asked other if they saw Taehyung. They said that he left home, Jungkook nodded then grabbed his things and left from there too.

~♡~

TAEHYUNG POV.

I was running home while crying. I can't believe what just happened, I believed to him but he anyway cheated on me.

Why is this happening to me?? Why my life must to be like this?? I hate my life so much.

I rushed in my house that my mom got scared. I didn't say anything, I just runned in my room and closed the door and locked it.

I immediately fall on the floor while hugging my knees. I'm so hurted, I can't describe the pain which I'm feeling right now. My Kookie, why you did that?? Why?? Just why???

I was crying so hard, after sometime I heard the door bell. My mom opened and I heard that Jungkook came here. Suddenly I heard the knock on the door.