🍪 Part 10 🍪

AFTER FEW DAYS - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I woke up on sound of my alarm. Aish, it's Friday and I must to go in the school but that is fine because from Monday are starting holidays so I will be free from school 2 weeks.

I stood up from my bed and left in the bathroom to do my morning routines.

After doing my morning routines I changed in my school uniform and then left downstairs. I greeted my mom and kissed her cheek.

Good morning Tae. Here is your breakfast, I must to go now. Have a great day baby, bye. - My mom said and then left out of the house.

I sat down on the chair and then I heard the door open again. I thought that is my mom, I turned around and in that time Jungkook came in front of me.

Good morning baby. - He said and kissed my nose.

Good morning Kook, what are u doing here? - I asked.

I came for you, you are going with me in the school. Are you forget?? - He asked and I shooked my head.

I didn't forget, you usually waits for me outside. How you came inside?? - I asked.

Hmm, about that... - He gulped.

Jungkook??? Speak, now. - I said sternly.

Your mum gave me a copy from house keys. - He said.

Ohh okey. - I said and continued to eat.

~♡~

Jungkook sat down next to me and he just stared at me. I looked at him and he smiled.

Are you eat the breakfast?? - I asked but he looked away.

Jungkook, you promised to me that you will eat properly. Why are you making me sad?? - I said while I tryed to not cry.

He fastly hugged me and I hugged him back.

Shh sorry baby, I didn't want to make you cry. I'm sorry. I will eat, look I will eat with you now. - He said and then started to eat.

Okey, now eat that. - I said and started to eat too.

After breakfast we left the house and started to walking in the school.

We was walking next to each other when Jungkook interwhined our hands.

I looked at our hands and smiled, then I looked at Jungkook who was smiling like there is no tomorrow.

I was looking at him for sometime but then he suddenly pulled me and kissed me on my lips.

You like what you see?? - He asked with smirk.

About what are you talking?? - I asked acting like I don't know about what he is talking.

You know what I mean. - He said and pecked my lips.

Aish Jungkook, let's go. We will be late in the school. - I said and he giggled.

Okey, okey. - He said and one more time kissed me.

~♡~

IN THE SCHOOL - JUNGKOOK POV. -

Tae and me came in the classroom with hand in hand. We didn't was in the school these days so other thought that we broke up.

When we came inside other students looked at us with shocked face. I just roled my eyes and we went on our place.

You two are finally back. - Jin said.