Chapter 1

Nikki's POV

"Nikki its time for school, wake up darling" I heard my mum say as i started to wake up. I was now going to be a senior at school and just like every other year, I was excited and i happily prepared for school.
I missed my friends and all the other fun stuff we did and the useless but entertaining high school drama.

I called my best friend Amber and talked to her for a while. She was as cheerful as I was and we couldn't wait to see each other.
I quickly put on my make up. I chose to wear blue jeans and white top and white sneakers, some shades and some jewelery i had.

I walked down stairs and walked towards the kitchen table and started eating the pancakes my mum had made

I walked down stairs and walked towards the kitchen table and started eating the pancakes my mum had made. I happily greeted my parents and went to sit next to my brother, Zack. He is 18 years and he goes to the same school as me but luckily i dont have to go with him on the same car because my parents could afford to get me one.
Zack is tall and has a muscular body, he plays football and he is the captain of the team. He has dark brown hair and light brown eyes, he has a sharp jawline too. His body structure makes him look older than he really is and he is fit to be a male model.

My parents are wealthy, i guess we are billionaires. My dad owns several estates and pharmaceuticals and my mum owns a lot of shops and hotels. I always managed to hide my identity but i am afraid that i might not be able to hide it for a long time because everything comes to an end. My best friend Amber knows about my family's loaded bank accounts and she knows that she can not tell anyone about it. My two other bestfriends, Chloe and Brittany also know but we have made a pledge which was much more like an oath saying that we will never tell anyone about it.

I kissed my mum on the cheek as i left the house and went to my BMW and went to school. I met Amber, Chloe and Brittany at the entrance of the school just like we always do and we chatted for a while and went to our lockers. The school bell rang a few minutes later and i quickly took the books i needed.

Amber is a little bit shorter than me and she has dirty blonde hair, brown eyes and big but cute eyes which make her look like a childish 17 year old. She is the best person at giving advice and she is always confident. She looks uniteresting when you dont know her but when she starts opening up to you, she can become too talkative. She is also the smartest in our small group of close friends.

Chloe is 16 but she is about to turn 17, she has black hair which is kinda curly. She is the shiest person i have ever met but her presence is comforting. She talks only when she is with our close group of friends. She does not like interacting with a lot of people and she loves spending her time at the library, a lot, she always has her head buried deep inside her books but we still love her.

Brittany is the most energetic amongst the four of us. She is also 17 and has blonde hair. She has blue eyes which make her look so pretty. She is slim and looks like one of those cheerleaders you always see in movies. Her personality makes her more approachable and easy to talk to. She is always joking around but smart too.

We quickly went our separate ways. I did not care about how boring the lessons were going to be because i was still in my happy cheerful mood.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><

The bell for break rang and i rushed over to the table where my friends and i always sit at the cafeteria. A few boys always sit with is. Charlie, Mark and Dustin had always been our good and trusty friends.

Charlie had dark hair and he was tall. His green eyes always twinkled everytime he looked at Chloe but Chloe was always too dull to notice. He was tall and thin but he surprisingly had muscles. He was geeky and funny. He always knew what to say and always had the right words to say in any type of situation.

Mark was a red head with blue eyes . He was also in the football team so he knew my brother. Mark was not too tall but muscular, he was the type of guy who was always confident.

Dustin was the jokester amongst the guys. He was in the swim team and he had a couple of dozen medals which he won in previous races. He had already gotten a scholarship because of his swimming talent.

We sat at the table and started talking about all the things that we each did during the short holiday. The bell rang and we went to our separate classes. We had agreed to go out after school and have fun. We missed going out together so we decided to got to a fast food restaurant. 

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

After school i used my car to go get Chloe and Brittany while the boys used Charlie's car. We got burgers and french fries and we sat at the restaurant for about an hour and half eating and chatting.
Once we finished we decided to go bowling . We competed against each other.

Thirty minutes into our little fun competitiion, i saw Camilla, she hated me for some reason which i dont know. She glared at me and i rolled my eyes, she flipped her hair and walked over to me. "Hey loser, what are u doing in such a place?, oh nevermind, it's because you think u are better than us" Camilla said. "What do you mean?" I asked in an uninterested voice. "Haven't you heard about the phrase, put your money where your mouth is?" she asked sarcastically and walked away.

I watched her as she walked back and wondered if she knew my secret. I was frustrated because the moment she tells one person the whole school is going to know. I walked back to the others and plastered a fake smile across my face and continued bowling.

I lost because i sucked at bowling or maybe i lost because i was still shocked at Camilla's words but i still enjoyed my time with my friends. The winner was surprisingly Chloe and she was also surprised. The girls and I went to my house and the boys went to do which ever stuff they do. We were going to have a sleepover. We always had extra clothes at each others houses because why not.

We talked a lot more and slept late around midnight. I decided not to tell them about Camilla because it was only the first day of school and i didn't want to ruin their day.
I was lost deep inside my thoughts when i remembered Camilla's words but i slowly went to sleep.