Chapter 3

Dustin's POV

I stood in front of the house with the adress Nikki sent. I was not too sure if it was the right one. It was a mansion with big iron gates and large garden with a fountain in the center. I called Nikki to tell her that i was in front of the house of the adress she fave me. She hanged up and soon after that   she was running towards the gate with Amber, Chloe and Brittany.

They led us into the mansion without saying anything because they could see that we were still surprised. We went to sit down and Nikki started explaining everything. After her long explanation i understood everything but i was still confused.

Is she only telling us because Camilla threatened her? Doesn't she trust us? Is she only doing this now because she wants to save our friendship? Would she still tell us if Camilla didn't threaten her? How long was she going to keep this secret from us? What should I do? I love and care about Nikki and I wouldn't want anything to come between us but is our friendship worth it?

I had numerous questions that needed answers but i decided not to ask her now. They gave us a tour of the mansion and that place was gigantic. The mansion consisted of 7 bedrooms each with its own bathroom. Each room had a big chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. The rooms were mostly painted with white and a very light shade of blue paint. They even had a movie room and recording studio.
I was just surprised during the whole tour.

After the tour Mark, Charlie and I decided to go and watch something in the movie room.  We left in the at around 6pm.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《

Nikki's POV

The week ended pretty quickly but my happiness didn't last long. I had just found out that my father is invited to an event across the country and decided to go with my mum and they forgot to tell me.

I decided to stay home and wore an oversized shirt and binge watch netflix shows. My brother was obviously going to spend the whole day with his friends and go to a party at night just like what he always does every Saturday

After the first few episodes of  Game of thrones I got too bored and called my friends over (including the boys) and told them that they could sleep over at my place if they want to.
Half an hour later my friends were at the doorstep of my mansion and had a few clothes with them. We talked for a long time and enjoyed each others company.

At around 10pm Charlie accidentally said that he liked someone and everyone was  curious. We started to bother him a lot in order to make him tell us. After a very long time of irritating him he finnaly gave us clue and that the persons name started with a "C". The moment he said that everyone said that he knew who he was talking about except Chloe.

Chloe did not even know anything, her blank face made us laugh. Chloe's dull mind still did not figure anything out. Due to this, she got upset and took a book she had  brought and went to read somewhere else.

Immediately after Chloe left Charlie asked us how we knew. We just laughed at him and told him that it was obvious. We told him that He always stared at her, he always talked about her out of nowhere, he was always the most emotional person everytime Chloe had a problem and he always cared a little too much and knew almost every single thing about her.

He asked us for help about how he should tell her because he was too shy around Chloe. We decided that the perfect time would be on her birthday since it wasn't far away. I am so happy that i have to help my friend to confess his feelings for the love of his life. I wish love was not a difficult thing for me but i guess everything has its own time.

We went to sleep shortly after that. I was so happy that the boys did not second guess our friendship. I am still so greatfull about their reaction and that they underatood everything because losing friends is something that i do not need at this point.

The next day was all fun and games, we went to the amusement park and went on different rides and the weekend was already coming to an end.

*      *       *       *        *       *    *

It was now time to go to school. I was prerty nervous yet calm because i was expecting Camilla to atleast have some sympathy. Everything was the same until break time, people were staring at me and some even approached me and started asking questions.

The cafeteria made everything worse and i realized that my life was over. Camilla also climbed up on one of the tables and started making hurtful jokes. I got tired of everything and decided to bunk all of the remaining classes of the day.

I got into the car and started driving away. My vision was blury because i started to cry a lot. I was lost deep in my thoughts and suddenly i heard a loud noise before i got unconscious.

       THIRD PERSON

    Nikki's emotions took control over her body. Tears were rolling down her cheeks but she was too focused to even feel them. Amber, Chloe and Brittany ran behind her but she did not hear them call her name. She ran to her car and drove at a very high speed.

Her friends did the only reasonable thing which was there to do, which was to follow Nikki. They got into Amber's car and followed her. Unfortunately Nikki did not notice an incoming car at an intersection and it hit her. Evrything happened so quickly.

Brittany hurriedly reached for her phone to call for help while the others went to check if they were still alive. They were relieved to find that both Nikki and the other driver were still breathing but they were also still horrified because Nikki was badly hurt while the other driver had a few cuts. Nikki had forgotten to wear her seatbelt and this only caused more damage to her body. The ambulance arrived within 5 minutes. The damage caused was unpredictable and only the doctors knew the consequences of this devastating accidemt.
Tears rolled down Nikki's friends cheeks when they saw their friend get into the ambulance.

Silence covered the atmosphere as the ambulance drove away. They called her parents and told them that there was an emergency. They followed the ambulance hoping that something better will happen at the hospital.