Chapter 2

Nikki's POV

I woke up later than all the other girls and found out that Chloe and Brittany already went to their homes to prepare for school and they did not want to disturb me in my sleep.

Amber had just finished using my shower and greeted me by throwing a pillow at me. I was too slow to dodge the pillow and i ended up falling down. Amber laughed her lungs out and I saw this as my chance to hit her back, unfortunately for me Amber had quick reflexes and managed to avoid the pillow. I rushed to my bathroom to take a quick shower to avoid any other possible pillow fights we might have.

I finished bathing and decided to wear shorts and a pink top with black Vans shoes and light makeup.

Amber and I decided to get breakfast somewhere else so we left my house earlier than usual

Amber and I decided to get breakfast somewhere else so we left my house earlier than usual. I felt guilty about not telling Amber about me and Camilla's little meeting. I found it hard to decide but after a long debate in my mind, i decided to tell her whenever i was ready.
We took the long route to school and i kinda mentioned Camilla while talking about yersterday. I didn't realize it until i noticed that Amber was too quiet. She was probably curious because i only talk about Camilla when she does something to me.

I had to tell her everything and she was really frustrated because i did not want to tell her. Amber hated Camilla longer than i have and anything Camilla does to Ambers close friends is basically the worst thing that could ever happen.

The rest of the ride school was quiet and i bet Amber was plotting something in her head. When we got to school Amber had relaxed but she told me that she wont let the year pass without her doing anything to Camilla.

The school day went by fast except for one lesson that seemed to take hours. This specific lesson was Biology and the only reason it seemed to take a long time was because Camilla was in it. She had the nerve to approach me and started telling me "tips on better ways of how to spend money" IMAGINE!!

Before i forget to tell you, Camilla is actually my brother's ex girlfriend but luckily my brother was smart enough not to tell her about our economic status because she was a really clingy girlfriend and a gold digger. I really dont know the whole reason why they broke up but i think that Camilla thought that my brother did not get her enough presents and attention and was too focused with football.

Camilla continued to talk about how i wasted my precious time and money with my friends. She even told me that she would always be there for me if i needed a friend. I got irritated and started texting Amber, Chloe and Brittany during the middle of the lesson to avoid Camilla in our group chat.

Nikki: Guess who has the nerve to talk to me

Amber: Camilla???

Nikki: Yap

Chloe: What is it now

Nikki: She is busy giving me a lecture about how i should use my money and that i am wasting my time with you guys.

Nikki: She even said that she would always be there if i need a friend.

Brittany: She doesn't even know what true friendship is

Chloe: I feel sorry for all the people that consider Camilla their friend.

Amber: She is blinded by popularity

Nikki: Yah. She will only realize after graduation

Amber: *Hopefully she will realize

Nikki: Bye guys, i will talk to you guys during breaktime. She finally stopped talking and went away.

Amber: Ok.

Brittany: We'll talk later

Chloe: Bye

Camilla finally left and a few minites later the bell rang. I went to our usual table and the boys had not yet arrived. We talked about Camilla for a while until the boys came.

Mark and Dustin started joking around and our table was filled with laughter. I spotted Camilla walking towards our table and when she was close enough for the others to see her, they got quiet. We just stared at her and her two sidekicks. She looked directly at me and said that by the end of the week everyone will know the truth. "What 'truth' is there for people to know about" i asked. "Dont act like you dont know Nikki" she said glaring at me. "I hope all your friends are aware of your little secret which won't be a secret anymore" she winked at me and walked away.

Amber, Chloe and Brittany were aware that this would happen but the boys looked at me with blank faces. Before break ended i just told them to go to the adress i would send after school.

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_

I rushed home after school with Amber, Chloe and Brittany. Approximately 10 minites after we arrived Dustin called me and told me that he was with Charlie and Mark but he doesn't know if he is at the right place. I ended the call and rushed outside with the girls by my side.

They looked at us with perplexed looks. We went inside the mansion and the boys were still surprised to ask any questions. Once they sat down I slowly explained everything starting from my parents buisnesses, why i didn't tell them anything and what Camilla meant at school.

Luckily they understood everything. We gave them a tour of the mansion and they basically spent the whole time in the movie room. They promised not to tell anyone anything even though the whole school may know next week.
I was relieved because their actions and behaviour towards me did not change but they only made me promise that i would never keep any secret from them, which i was glad to hear.