Permission?

Jesus Christ, Im not dead. That's a surprise, for anyone wodering, I got stuck on ideas and couldn't think of anything to write about. Enjoy the ending I made to get me back into writing :)

The two were finished washing and drying. The day went on with no attacks, and by the time they arrived back at the Pridelands it was early evening. Bunga and Kion made it to Pride Rock. Bunga knew what he wanted to do but he needed permission. Kion called to Bunga "I'll be with you in a sec Kion." With Kion in with the rest of the Guard bunga made the seemingly endless stretch to the cave where the king sat.

After what seemed like forever he finally made it to the cave, under normal circumstances he would love the smell of lions and dank, but no it made him want to run back to Kion, but he needed to do this, out of respect mainly, and fear. King Simba sat in the cave looking at the entrance and the tiny honey badger, his shadow cast from the falling sun, with a gulp Bunga stepped towards the king. At the king's paws he felt fear again, the same as when he told the guard he was gay. Slowly and shakily he bowed to the king "Y-your highness, uhm, i was wondering, i-if i have you blessing to a-ask Kion to be my boyfriend?" The king looked at him with confusion, he looked down and the badger and he laughed. This scared Bunga. What if he thought it was a joke?

After the king stopped laughing he looked at Bunga. "Bunga, you know that blessing Bunga could come out with, the king chuckled and patted his back. "Of course you can ask him, but make sure that this doesnt mess with your duties, and another thing, you hurt Kion, lion Guard or not, I will send you to the outlands, understood?" bunga looked at him with a seriousness on his face "your highness, if I hurt him I would banish myself before you could even think about it, I may only be a honey badger, but I love him, I will never hurt him." the two sat there staring into eachother, unmoving until the king spoke. "go on, ask him then" Bunga light up like the sun and ran towards the Lion Guard HQ. Kion was there, standing as beautiful as ever, his mane flowing in the wind.

Bunag walked up to Kion, with no care for anything or anyone other than Kion he grabbed him and gave him a big hug, nad asked clearly "will you be my boyfriend Kion?" Kion simply smiled and said one word.

"Yes"

I finished it, hope you enjoyed, good time to you lovely ladies, gentelmen and variations thereupon.