Old Times

A/n: In this story there will be British pronunciation, so sorry people who are American..

"Y/n, where are you?" Asked a voice of a young boy of the age of 10 looking around for you.

You came out of nowhere, "I'm here Chisaki!" you gave the boy a heart attack, "Y/n you scared me!" Chisaki looked worried.

"I'm sorry." You both sat down on the grass, "it's okay, Y/n just please don't do it again." you nodded your little head.

"I promise I won't." you both layed down before speaking again, "so what did your grandfather say?" Chisaki sighed.

"Let's not really worry about that now." Chisaki looked over to you, "isn't it nearly your birthday Y/n?" You closed your eyes before nodding again.

"Yep I'm turning 10." you smiled with excitement, "I can't wait Y/n!" Chisaki reached for your hand next to his before grabbing it.

"Overhaul?, Sir?, OVERHAUL!" shouted a voice, Chisaki's head shot up quickly to see Crono as he rubbed his eyes as the image of you disappeared.

"What is it?" He asked annoyed that someone woke him up from his dream, "The villains sir, there here!"

Overhaul sighed, "I will be there in a minute." Crono nodded and ran out of Chisaki's room.

Y/n I wonder where she is in this world? Overhaul thought as he straightened his mask, he got out of his room to meet the villains.

|With you|

Your eyes opened as you jumped from your bed, a tear fell down your face, your roommate came into your room, Mai.

"Come on Y/n your going to be late!" you rubbed your eyes before they widened, "shit I'm going to be late!" Mai started to laugh, "that's what I just said."

Mai noticed your eyes were red, "you okay?" You turned to her before quickly nodding, "just fine!" Mai slowly nodded her head before leaving your room to her own.

You went to your dressing draw as you saw a picture of you and Chisaki when you were both little.

"I miss him.."

|Flashback|

"Chisaki please don't leave me all alone!" you saw him being dragged away by his grandfather, as bodyguards was holding you back.

"Chisaki!!"

"I'm sorry y/n!"

|End of flashback|

You got dressed into your pro hero outfit, I wish I told him my feelings sooner. you thought.

You got out your room to see Mai, "finally your ready." You laughed, "sorry..."

|On your mission|

You got the job notification on your phone, "a man called Overhaul." you was sat down reading the message before something caught your eye.

A little girl running away, you jumped from the roof and landed infront of her, she screamed and fell to the floor, "sorry did I scare you?" The little girl covered her face.

"Eri.." said a voice, you looked up to see a man in a mask and gloves slowly walking towards you both.

"I'm so sorry Miss, did my daughter hurt you?" The little girl quickly got up and ran behind you.

"No I'm fine." you had a million questions before seeing a scar on his top brow, that's just like his. you thought.

"Um Miss?" the man asked but you shaked your head, "I'm sorry here's your daughter." you reached around your hand to the little girls' wrist, she was shaking.

"Is there a problem?" You looked down to the little girl, you quickly shook your head, "of course not." You pulled the girl before rubbing her back, "It'll be okay."

"Now Eri say sorry to the hero." the man ordered, "I'm sorry miss hero-" the girl said as you interrupted her, "actually I'm a pro hero the name is (hero name)."

The man bowed to you, "well good bye (hero name)." the man draged Eri with him, was that her? Chisaki thought turning to Eri.

"I can't believe you tried to escape again, especially when the villains are here!" Once back inside the base he gave Eri to crono, "I'm not happy with you Eri!"

|With you|

You blinked, was that really him? you thought as you touched where your heart is.

"Why is my heart beating this fast?" You looked back where Eri and that man was, you sighed.

You walked away, "he had the same scar he had when we were little, but he was wearing a mask." you placed your hand on your chin.

Leaning against a wall, you bit your lip, "I can't get my hopes up, besides I've got a mission to do." you stood up and walked back to your apartment.

It started to rain but you didn't mind, you opened your door to see Mai sat on her bed reading manga.

"So how did the mission go?" Mai asked your eyes went wide, "shit I forgot about the mission!" you fell to the floor.

"Geez Y/n sometimes I wonder why I'm your best friend.." you sighed.

Mai sighed, "go have a shower I will wash your clothes." your eyes lighted up.

"Really!" Mai nodded, you hugged Mai, "thank you so much" you took of your clothes and ran to the bathroom.

Mai sighed and laughed, "what I'm a going to do with that girl!"

|Next chapter: Future no longer the past|