He Loves You, He Loves You Not

Overhaul shouted at you before strapping you onto the table, you tried to break free.

You heard movement, you looked over to Overhaul to see him holding a needle, "now don't move this might hurt a bit.."

You shaked around, "no I will not sit still, ,your taking away my quirk!" Overhaul sighed and rolled his eyes, he put his gloved hand on your mouth.

Overhaul put the needle into your arm, your eyes widened, "get off me fucke-" you where saying until Chisaki put his finger on your lips.

"Go to sleep for now.." your eyes started to get heavy, "not again.." you were saying but your eyes closed.

Overhaul rubbed his neck, "least now she will be quiet." Chisaki get out scissors.

"Now let's get rid of this gown." He started to cut through your hospital gown.

He turned his gaze away while cutting your gown, he brought his eyes to your face, Overhaul smiled under his mask for the first time in forever.

What are these emotions I'm feeling? Overhaul thought.

"That serum should be in her blood getting rid of that nasty quirk of hers!" Overhaul touched your stomach, you twitched in your past out state.

Overhaul touched your thigh as you twitched again, "what the hell I'm I even doing?"

Chisaki stepped away from you, his put his face in his hands, "this is definitely not me!"

Overhaul looked around his office, "If anyone saw this I would have to kill them." Just then the door opened to crono, "Sir, I've got Eri!"

Overhaul quickly turned his head to crono, "Get out crono!!" Overhaul raised his voice as his grip tightened, "s-sorry Sir.." he rubbed his forehead, "where is she?"

Eri was pulled over from around the corner, Overhaul smirked under his mask, "welcome back Eri.." Eri looked at the floor.

Overhaul rolled his eyes, "send her to get room, we will do some testing later.." Overhaul turned his head to you, Eri looked over his body to see you on the table.

Eri gasped, Overhaul turned back to crono, "go now!" Crono nodded before dragging Eri to her room.

Overhaul turned back towards you, you layed there still as Overhaul came walking back over to you.

|A hour later|

You eyes started to twitch, the bright light hit your face, "deja vu?" A gloved hand touch your stomach, you quickly sat up and pulled your ripped gown over yourself.

You quickly got off the table and went for a punch but Overhaul stopped it with his fist, "You fucker have you done!"

Your legs started to shake, Overhaul grabbed your shoulders making you stand back up straight.

You looked up to him, he looke down at you, "least you still got those kind eyes." You whispered to yourself.

You ripped yourself away from him, you back hit the table, you lifted the torn gown as much as you could.

Overhaul started to move, you looked up to see him taking off his coat, you raised an eyebrow.

He handed it to you as you quickly snatched it from him, a knock on the door made Overhaul turn to the door.

"You may enter." The door opened to crono, "you wanted me sir?" Overhaul crossed his arms not looking at you.

"Take her to Eri's room." Crono's head turned, "Eri's room sir?" Overhaul nodded as crono came into the room and was about to grab your arm.

"She can walk herself Crono!" Crono bowed before leading you out the office, you tightly wrapped Overhaul's cost around you.

Hm maybe he does still have the gentleman in him? You then shook your head of the thought as you looked at your hands.

No! He took my quirk he hasn't changed at all. Crono opened the door to Eri, you gasped and ran into the room.

"Eri!" She turned around to look at you, you hugged her and brought her to your chest, you looked her over to see her alright.

She looked down at you, tears started to swell in her eyes, "he took your quirk miss." You nodded your head.

"I know." Eri put her head in your neck, "I-It's all my fault!" You shushed her stroking her hair.

"It's alright." You turned to the glass door as Crono stared at you both before going somewhere else.

You picked Eri off the floor and brought her to the small bed, you layed her down before wiping away her tears.

She closed her ears before falling asleep, you sat beside the bed holding her little hand.

You looked up to the camera in the room, "pervs." Your head turn turned to a wardrobe, you slowly let go of Eri's hand and walked to the wardrobe.

You opened the door to see on one side tiny little gowns and on the other adult looking suits.

You turned to the camera again, you walked over to the side of it as you jumped and pushed it so it was looking at the wall.

You walked back over to the wardrobe as you brought out a suit, everything was in your size.

You looked down to your outfit, "better than this." You stripped out of the ripped gown and Overhauls coat.

You slipped on the waist coat, you looked in the wardrobe to see the same outfits

You looked down to Overhaul's coat on the floor, you lifted your legs and stomped on the coat.

"You mother fucker." You whispered shouted to not wake up Eri up, you left it on the floor before going back to Eri's bed.

You layed on the bed next to her, he small body was cold to the touch, you grabbed the blanket and pulled it over you both.

You wrapped an arm around Eri as you hugged her to sleep.

|Next chapter: Kai's coat|