ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 🇨🇵

I just realized that I still have my tablet but I'm still gonna use my second account so I finally dare to make another chapter so here you go!
*********

2015 September 25th the murder of six children
After the fire at the circus.

~~~~~

France Washington: ...Hi I'm France Washington I'm the mother of America Washington and Canada Washington...

Eu: Okay Mrs. Washington...tell me you're story...

France: Once the murders have happened I discovered that America was murdered...this was before Canada...I was devastated America's siblings were so sad they were isolated from each other I feel so guilty because I wasn't there to protect him...

A few years later USSR has turned into an acholic he gave Belarus to me to take care of her so that he doesn't hurt her
I accepted and took care of her...her brother Kazakhstan was in college at that time...

Eu:...do you know this person in this picture?

do you know this person in this picture?

France: ah...yes that's my brother...Spain Washington our parents were always obsessed to live forever they believe that killing kids will give someone's blessings but that didn't work Spain liked the idea of killing children but I don't like it at all I tried to change their ideas but they refuse so I packed my stuff and leave and lived with UK years later, I had my children which you all know as America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. UK was the father, of course, that's where Spain find out that I have children I protect them for all I can.

UK protected them too but there was one problem Spain is really powerful he was like the President or something...
He threatened me to give him America because America was the most powerful he was 10 at that time.

So he took him away...*starts to cry* i-i didn't even say goodbye...I'm sorry may I have a moment...

Okay, I'm ready to continue...
One of my cousins told me America was in trouble, I know it was Spain so I called the police the police good me that America was found bruised and bloody but he was still breathing he told me that these "men" did something to him...but then...I looked at his eyes...they looked like they were...drilled out I was devastated, scared... Frightened...

EU: did you have any ideas on what he was talking about...about the "men"?

France: ...no I didn't know what he was talking about he never told me...but he was a good dancer Japan taught him how to dance.

EU:...how about you sing a song about America?

France:....of course, I would love to sing a song

*****

On his toes...

An intruder in his theater...
Has no eyes...
he can hear you creeping near...
Ooo-ooo, America!
Ooo-ooo, America
Ooo-ooo, America!
Ooo-ooo, America

MAGIC BOY!

pretty country always whirling

Magic dust!

But what causes all the hurting?

Ooo, ooo America!
Ooo, ooo America
Ooo, ooo America!
Ooo, ooo America

Magician's waltzing tune
One wrong move he could help you!

His magic blocks your view
An empty room could become your tomb!

LA - DE- DA

LA - DE - DA

LA - DE - DA

LA - DE - DA

LA - DE - DA

LA - DE - DA

LA- DE - DA

LA- DE - DA

it's so good to sing all day to dance
To spin to fly away!

It's so sad to stay the same

To hide your dance and then decay!

Tired of being locked in a room
One pure soul must be gone!

They listen to his music box
An unhappy country with a fraud!

Ooo, ooo America!
Ooo, ooo America
Ooo, ooo America!
Ooo, ooo America...

****

( I didn't make the song I changed the lyrics to match America so listen to twirling girl It's a good song)

EU: beautiful song Mrs. Washington.

France: thank you I wrote it myself!

Eu: now let's ask some questions about the song is that okay with you Mrs. Washington?

France: of course!

Eu: okay then...what do you mean by an unhappy country with a fraud?

France: this question is quite easy...you see my son's boyfriend Russia they are dead but USSR told me that Russia was not being himself he was acting different...like a different person, of course, I was here... I saw that Russia was treating America differently...then he got America pregnant...I know it may sound stupid but he did...

EU: okay Mrs. Washington you're free to go...

France: Thank you

****

Ok that's it but I'm still gonna be doing this as I did here I'm gonna do the same to Australia 🇦🇺 I have to go cya!