Chapter 2:Playing Among The Stars

"Pumpkin head, are you nervous." Jackson whispered to me. I nod my head. After seeing that action he let out a sigh happy to see I felt the same way."I-I mean, I'm not nervous, I was only asking to see if you're nervous" he said trying to defend himself. "Smootthhhh~" one of the sorta ex prisoner said while squeezing in between us and lazily putting his arms around our neck. This young man looked around my age, he had brunette hair, his skin was as pale as milk, and he had bags under his eyes. Right now he is wearing the army attire, some chest plate and some old pants, yah they don't care about our safety. "Hey I'm Henry, Henry Strongly." He said sounding sorta tired. Jackson awkwardly moved Henry's arm from around him. A look of slight disgust evident on his face. "And I am Prince Jackson, but you probably know that." He said. He looked around making sure none of the other prisoners saw this interaction, luckily they didn't mainly because we are in the back, and Henry's voice is really soft. "And you must be" he looks at me "an angeeelllllll" he said slowly drifting off to sleep. I gently shakes him, how is he sleeping while walking. "Ah I'm alright"
Jackson did a cough to get our attention. "We're arriving to the docks, you two separate for the others to not get any funny ideas and take us for granted." Jackson said. Henry then let go of me and started catching up to the others. "That's one strange man" Jackson whispered, I'm pretty sure he's a mind reader cause I thought the Same thing. We then enter the boat one by one, luggage in hand. Me and Jackson have to share a room. Our room was bigger than the others, there was two grey beds on different corners of the room, a wardrobe in the middle and a lion rug on the grown in the center of it all. Jackson jumped on the bed in the right while i walked to the one on the left. "so got any battle plans" after hearing that the room went dark, a spotlight landed on me, one of my eyes sparkled, In one swift motion  pulled out a battle plan that was bigger than me, and instantly laid it on the ground. "I'll take that as a yes" he says a little sweat going down his face.       
 After a lot of explaining and editing we figured out a great attack strategy. "now we're done, now go to bed" he got up and walked to his bed. I looked at the plan again, putting my hand under my chin and thinking of a better attack strategy. I start to write down more attacks, but before my pen hit the paper a pillow was thrown at my head. I titled my head sideways and it missed me. i looked up at the person who threw it anger evident on my mask. "i said go to bed" He's lucky our rooms sound proof, cause when i beat him with my pillow he will scream. I jumped up in the air pillow in one hand, and slammed it on his face. "oh so that's how you wanna play" he says with a smirk. He got up and start hitting me with pillows, and i was hitting him back. tonight, no today was amazing, tonight we were Playing Among The Stars.