Jealous

Warnings: none
Reader Gender: Female

It was a normal day on the thousand sunny, the crew was doing their daily activities. Including Y/n, who decided to help out with a few of the members of the crew. First she asked if she could help Chopper with the medicine he was making. That took her about an hour, Chopper thanked her graciously. She pets his head and calls the little reindeer doctor cute, causing Chopper to do a little dance and claim that it didn't make him happy at all. Next she asked Nami if she needed some help watering her tangerine trees, that didn't take too long, and Nami even took a few beri's from her debt. Afterwards Y/n decided to join Robin in some reading, she even learned something new. She helped out Usopp and Franky with the ship, impressing the two men. She wanted to know if Zoro needed any help, but he just asked her to leave him in peace so he could sleep. She also decided to spend some time with Brook, they even wrote a song together! Lastly, she helped Sanji prepare tonight's dinner.

Little did she know, a certain someone was rather upset about Y/n's constant attention on the crew. Not that he hated it, but he wanted some attention too! Once Y/n was finished helping the cook, she yawned and stretched, tired from the work she did. Then she noticed her captain and immediately brightened up. "Luffy!" She sang happily as she hurried over to him, she was only greeted by a pout and silence from the black hair male. "Luffy? What's wrong?" She asks, it wasn't normal of her captain to be so down like this. He still didn't answer her, Y/n went from worried, to slightly annoyed. "Luffy." Her tone shifts slightly. "Did I do something wrong?" She asks, pouting slightly. Luffy glances over at her and sees her saddened expression, it made his heart ache. "Luuuufy." She draws out once she noticed his behavior, she wraps her arms his waist, hugging him from behind. "Hmmm." Luffy tried not to pay any attention to her. "Come on, Tell me what's on your mind." Luffy sighs heavily and looks down at her.

"You were spending all day with everyone, you haven't even talk to me until now." He pouts. Oh, so that was it. Luffy was jealous...wait, he was jealous!? Y/n's was slightly agape. "Y/n?" Luffy breaks the long silence between them. "Luffy, are you jealous that I was spending so much time with everyone?" Luffy puffs up his cheeks and crosses his arms. "No! I don't get jealous!" Y/n giggles. "Then why are you acting all weird?" She asks. "I'm not!" Y/n smiles and hugs him again. "I'm sorry Luffy, I was just helping around. How about this, I'll spend the rest of the day with you. We can do anything you want." She smiles. Luffy thought about it for a while, until he came to his answer. "Alright. But I want you to spend more time with me from now on!" Luffy hugs her back. "Aye aye, captain." Said Y/n. "So what should we do first?" Luffy tightened his grip on her waist, then stretched his way up to his special spot on the Sunny.

"Cuddles." Luffy confirms. Y/n's cheeks heat up slightly as she felt his hand being placed softly on her head. She softly smiles and closes her eyes, focusing on his heartbeat. Luffy strokes her head until they both fell asleep.