Chapter 8: Korra first three way

Author Notes: This chapter will have rated r scenes in it, so if you do not want to read then skip to the end and find out what happen the next morning

This is also my first scene I wrote like this so not to sure if it play out good

Enjoy

***Bedroom***

Korra was not sure on what to do, she sits on the bed and watch Asami and Kuvira start undressing each other. Korra was about to excuse herself but the girls had a different idea. Since they were down to their underwear, they figure it was Korra turn. They walk up to Korra and start undress her when they got to her pants and pull it down and Kuvira was surprise at how hard Korra was. She easy her boxers down and look up at Korra.

Kuvira: (blushing) Korra how big are you

Korra: (nerves) Last, I check I was almost 7 and half

Asami: Bae, you look bigger than the last time I seen it

Korra look at both girls and start to second guess this. She starts to reach for her boxers again when Asami grab her hands and Kuvira grab her penis.

Asami: and what do you think you are doing

Korra: I dont think we should do this, I mean

And both Korra could finish her sentence Kuvira start pumping her. Korra fall silence and Asami push her back on the bed. While Kuvira was taking care of Korra, Asami crawl on top of Korra just like when they first had sex. Korra just wrap her arms around legs and pull her to her mouth. Korra tongue was like magic on Asami until she felt Kuvira wrap her tongue around her. She stops what she was doing due to how Kuvira was working her. Korra knew she was not going to last much longer. She was determined that she was going to finish Asami before her release. Korra tighten her grip on Asami and bought her back to her mouth but this time she took her finger and rub Asami clit as her tongue work overtime, not even a moment later Asami was coming in Korra mouth and then Asami fall to the side. With Asami on the side to catch her breath Korra grab Kuvira head and push her head down and release down her throat. Once Korra finish she release Kuvira head and then said sorry and thank you. Kuvira just shook her head and said dont be but put on a sad face and ask what about her release. Asami smile and pull Kuvira on the bed and lay her on down and then crawl between her legs and start to eat her out. With the view of Asami between Kuvira legs and Asami ass up in the air Korra grab her hip and line herself up. She slow push in and Asami wrap her arms around Kuvira to keep Kuvira from moving away and to stead herself as she start to feel full. Korra notice how Asami was breathing hard.

Korra: Asami do you want me to pull out

Asami: (deep breath) Dont you dare it just been to long

Kuvira begin to chuckle at Asami until she felt her clit being play with and just start moaning. Korra took that as her sign to start pumping into Asami again. Korra was making hard for Asami to focus on Kuvira but she was determined to make her girl cum. With that in mind Asami did everything she could to focus on Kuvira. Not even a few moments later Kuvira cam and then Korra pick up the pace, she had Asami a moaning mess. With minutes Asami cam and Korra pull out and cam on her back, she did not want to risk the chance of get her pregnant. After that Korra look up to see each girl was still on their high.

Korra: Vira love its your turn if you still want to continue but we dont have to

Kuvira: Oh, we will continue but you must be gentle with because I never had someone as big as you

Korra: I will but we dont have to do this

Asami: Korra look at me

Korra: yes