Mohan choses Hospitality

A youngman named Mohan, hails from the capital of Telangana State,i.e., Hyderabad has been dwelling in the city since 2015 and pursuing a graduation course from a reputed institution called, " The Roots College".
The College itself is a model for an iconic "*****(Five Star) Hotel Industry", If you ask Mohan: " Right from the entrance of our college, the enquiry desk reflects a receptionist and the lobby with glassy grills and frills of the stair cases, carpeting entire the way to class rooms, the chamber of the principal, the  hygienic look of the canteen, every thing looks  like a robotic hotel".
Even the staff of the Roots College made Mohan to think a career in the big bucks industry, i.e., "Hospitality".
Even the Government of India has started " The Incredible India"(Athidi Fevobhava) to attract and mesmerise the tourists from abroad as well as from domestic cities, all of measures taken by the State and Central Governments has given a rocketing effect to the hotel industry.
The situation has demanded Mohan to  shake the hands of people from the  hospitality., So did the Mohan and emerged as a chef.

                Mohan has dedicated his life to his profession, he always wanted people to be creative in preparing their food, it should be colorful, tastey as well as nutritious. As an authentic, indigenous person, he prepares himself to cook at home, right from his childhood, by taking the permission from his parents, he used to distribute homely prepared food to the needy during the rainy seasons and in the mid-summer days.
Hi ! Howdy! One fine day his childhood friend, Mr. Aditya greeted and told he has opened a new restaurant on the sea shore of "Vizag".
He also briefed up on the Hospitality of guests, "Athithi Devobava Concept" and the growth of the sector along with the growth of the population and industrialization etc.,