four.

edited

...

When Louis woke, he caught Harry watching him, affection swimming in his eyes.

Louis bit his lip, and Harry pulled the covers up to his nose to hide the blush that was forming on his cheeks for being caught red handed. He then covered his whole face and laughed nervously when Louis giggled at his shy move.

A few seconds later, the covers were pulled away from his face and Louis was a couple inches away. "Don't cover your face baby," Louis whispered, kissing him on the nose, before pulling away to rest his head back on the pillow.

His eyes watched as Harry sat up and ran his hands through his messy curls and pulled it up into a perfect bun. Louis loved it when his hair was up, because his face wasn't covered, it was on full display. Just for him.

Louis adored everything about Harry. His flaws, his perfections, his bright outlook on life, his hands, and dimples. Everything inside and out of his body Louis loved.

Harry turned his head to look at Louis with a small smile. His green eyes lit up when Louis stuck his tongue out, and be copied his lover.

Harry loved how Louis didn't mind acting like a child sometimes. He had such a bright personality that everyone loved. He had the energy of a five year old and the heart of gold that attracted so many people.

Louis pulled Harry down to kiss him slowly, breaking away a few times to murmur small compliments in his ears.