five.

edited

...

Louis woke up when Harry jumped on him, giggling loudly. A furry little kitten scrambled over as well, purring.

He gave it a few pets before looking at the love of his life. Harry.

He was busy watching the kitten doing kitten-y things, bouncing around across the mattress, needy for attention. A bright smile was on Harry's face. Louis smiled.

He loved it when Harry smiled.

He loved whatever Harry did.

The kitten climbed into Harry's arms, and Harry cooed, scratching it behind the ears, and leaning against the pillow to look at Louis.

He blinked slowly, reaching his hand across to cup Louis' face, tracing his thumb across his cheek bone.

"I love it when you don't shave," Harry whispered, leaning forward to kiss Louis deeply. The kitten long forgotten, the two pressed close together, their fingers getting tangled in each other's hair.

Louis wrapped his legs around Harry's waist, so their bodies were impossibly closer. Their legs were tangled in the sheets.

Louis needed air, so he pulled back to bite at Harry's neck, making a trail of kisses down to his collarbone.

Harry sighed, pulling Louis' hair and lifting his face back up to kiss him again.

He was truly lucky to have such a wonderful man in front of him every morning.

But their passionate session was interrupted when the kitten noticed he wasn't the center of attention anymore, mewing loudly.

Louis pulled away from Harry with a laugh, picking up the kitten and peppering it with kisses as Harry watched with amusement.