Author's Note

What.

What?

WHAT!?!?

I cannot describe how surreal this feels! I am actually writing the closing author's note for Heart of Fire! How wild is that? WHAT!?!?!? I seriously feel like I started this book yesterday. No, seriously - I literally published the prologue yesterday!! WHAT????

*ahem* anyway, I'm going to refrain from pouring my heart out, but my goodness, this is crazy!

First off, I want to thank you all SO very much for all of your support on this book. Seeing the reads, votes, and comments is what further motivates me to keep this series going!

And speaking of keeping the series going...

I've already been hinting at it a lot, and the book title is already in my bio... but yes! I WILL be writing a sixth book, and I am SO pumped!

Unfortunately though, it is going to be the last one, as this story is beginning to close, and we are at the last piece of making this series a full six-book arc, which has always been my plan!

But anyway, I hope that you all know that I will still fully embrace this sixth book just as I have tried to with the other five!

As I mentioned, I already have a title for it, but I also have a cover! I think I'll keep the cover to myself for now, hehe, but I will say that the title is Warriors #6: A Kittypet's Destiny. Out of my extreme excitement, I have already done a lot of planning. Let me just say - OH, BOY 😂 I cannot WAIT!

While writing Heart of Fire obviously brought me so much joy (I wouldn't have done it if it didn't!), of course, it was a bit exhausting as well, especially since my chapters have been SIGNIFICANTLY longer and writing them takes a bit more of my time. So, I hope you all understand that I need to take a bit of a break! Not just to rest and do schoolwork, of course, no way! I want to PLAN and make the sixth book as great as it can be!

My classes actually end next week, but I have final exams coming up (gross, I know), and then come December I am on break! So, I would love to get started around mid-December, and that's the plan for now!

Alrighty, sorry for non-vocally talking your ear off. That's all that I have to say! Again, I cannot thank you all enough for all of the support you've given me on this book - it makes my heart feel warm ^-^ I hope you all are looking forward to more adventures with our lovely Lilypetal, Goldenshine, and Swiftflight!

~ may StarClan light your path ~

- warriorcatlover345

(Now it's time to mark this book as complete and try not to cry 😂)