Chapter 5

Percy P.O.V.

After he showered and healed himself most of the way, it was about 4 am,  but he decided he didn't want to get sucked back into the painful void that was sleep, so he went down to the gym, thinking that some training might do him good. As he was walking down, lost in his own thoughts he accidently bumped into the Flag Man, Steve, who was now wearing normal clothes. 

"What are you doing up, Percy?" Steve asked.

"I couldn't sleep," he said, "You?"

"I was going to go for a run, want to join me?" Steve asked.

"Sure," He said and they went outside to run.

*Le time skip to after their run*

Percy was casually leaning against the island in the kitchen, getting ready to make breakfast as Steve recovered from the run, he had been ahead the whole time, and they ran farther than Steve usually did. That was nothing compared to the training at Camp Jupiter, he thought sadly. He decided to be helpful and make some breakfast, which consisted of pancakes, eggs, waffles, bacon, and sausage. 

He found some blue food coloring and added it to the pancake batter for old times sake. He still really did love blue food even if the memory could be painful. 

"Why blue," Natasha asked, she had just walked in the room.

"It was what my mom used to do, my 1st step-father, Gabe said that food couldn't be blue, so she made everything blue," he told her cooking the pancakes, "There are some waffles, eggs, sausage, and orange juice if you want to get something to eat," he said just as Clint dropped in via the vent.

"Clint, are you an imposter?" he questioned, thinking of how imposters vented in the game 'Among Us' which he had recently learned about due to a monster proofed phone (present day aka during rewrite a/n wth did i write this? who let me write this, its cringe as hell, I am screaming into a pillow, never ever let me do this again. #authorisregretingalllifechoicesrn)

"What's an imposter?" Clint asked.

"Like from 'Among Us'?" Percy said, as Clint stared blankly  back at him, "You don't know what 'Among Us' is!" he asked astonished.

"No," Clint replied, confuse "Should I?" (another during rewrite a/n no. no you shouldn't im gonna stab my eyes out, why would i write this? who let me cook as a 6th grader on this app? someone save me)

"Yes!" Percy said and explained it to him, he immediately downloaded it and began playing,

"I guess I am kind of like an imposter," he said immersed in the game. (rewrite a/n: thank god that's over please any god that's out there don't let me find any more among us references. I know it was popular when I wrote this story but damnit it didn't age well!)

"Pancakes are ready now, if you guys want to wake up the others," he said and Steve went to go wake them up. The rest of the Avengers came in gathered the food onto their plates, they asked why it was blue, and he gave the same response that he had given Natasha earlier. After he ate, he packed up a backpack with some clothes and other things and got ready to leave to go to Star City and meet my uncle.

(rewrite a/n oh good lord here this goes... who ever let me do a Marvel/PJO/DC crossover? This is going to be hell... I'm not mentally prepared to have to re-read and fix what I wrote...I'm going to need therapy after this.)

"You ready to go kid?" Tony asked, he said he would drive me.

"Yeah," he replied, "I'll be back next weekend guys," he said as he got in the car. He had decided that one of the first things he would do would be to ask his uncle if he could come back and stay at Avengers Tower over the weekends.