«49 - The Evil Blood Maiden»

This is the basics of Norman's plan.

Inciting the demons to fight against each other and taking advantage of the situation. Because the Royals and Nobility own everything in this society, if we can destroy them, it'll collapse from the foundation.

The King, Nobility, their Society, the Farms, If we destroy all of that, the demons will degenerate and go extinct. Without the ability to eat human meat, they'll lose their form and intelligence. This is a great plan, but there's one issue...

"Norman, what will you do about the demons... that don't degenerate? You do know about the demons that won't degenerate even if they don't eat humans. They're not affected by the food they eat, either." When I look up at Norman's face, he seems confused or maybe scared...?

"If there are a lot of demons like that, who won't have the need to eat humans, you're plan will fall apart. So that's why we wanted to ask you." Ray infers.
"And besides..." Emma goes silent.

Norman has the same face. The same face as... Krone, when she tried to... kill me.

"Norman... you're scaring me..." I mumble, "What's with that-"

"How... How do you two know about that?" He interrupts me.

"Eh?"

"Where did you learn about them?"

We explain how we know about Musica. I purposefully, leave out the fact that she's my blood parent. I don't trust Norman with that information...

"You've seen her? And met her? All of you actually met her? It can't be... I don't believe it..."

"Norman... Who the hell do you think Musica is? Leaving us in the dark ain't fair." I get up from my seat and stare Norman down. All he does is mumble.

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 '𝔼𝕧𝕚𝕝 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟' 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟。"

"The 'Evil Blood Maiden'? Is this some kind of bullshit? What do you know about her, Norman?" I persist.

Norman said 'She still lives on'. But what does that mean?

"I only know of her existence through second-hand information. 'Since she's been born, that demon has never eaten humans.' She's a special singularity where, without eating humans, she can preserve her human traits and intelligence."

Norman's smart. He may figure it out... If people here find out, I'll be executed with the rest of the demons. If I were truly safe, Norman would tell at least his close companions.

"Her date of birth and origin are unknown. The earliest confirmed information on her, dates back to 700 years ago. After the 'Promise', the the Farm sister had been fully established. The girl had started to appear before villages, ravished by famine. She was their Messiah."
"Messiah?" Emma repeats.

"With only a small portion of her blood, she was able to infect others with that power of hers. They no longer needed to eat arms or legs. And not to mention they had no need to eat brains, either. All it took was just one cup. With just one cup of that girl's blood, those demon were able to gain the same genetic makeup as that girl."

Emma and Ray look surprised as I just sit there with the same expression.

It's obvious why I don't have to eat demons. Musica's genes were passed onto me.