15. Kissing Lessons

Chu 🐢🐇
Ur mom called me, worried sick last night! Where tf did u and Jennie go?
7.06am

I had just woken up by the sound of my phone buzzing. It took me a few seconds to be aware of my surroundings, but it didn't take much after feeling a heartbeat below my left ear and seeing a little brown ball of fur laying on the window seat.

I looked up, only to see the cutest thing ever, also known as Jennie sleeping. She had her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open, and her arms were involved around my hips.

Damn Jennie, what are you doing to me?

Realizing I didn't have warned anyone about where I was, I stretched my arm slowly to not wake up the sleeping beauty and saw countless messages and phone calls from Jisoo and my mom, the last one being from an angry turtle rabbit.

Before replying to Chu, I texted my mom, apologizing a million times about my idiot behavior. I never ignored a curfew or behaved badly, but with everything that happened yesterday, texting my mom or anyone didn't cross my mind.

She answered quickly, warning me about the consequences that my behavior brought to me and that we would talk as soon as I arrived home. But she did mention in the end that she was glad to hear from me and to never repeat that again.

I nuzzled into Jennie's chest, liking the warmth since it was a chilly morning of November. I wasn't actually on top of her breasts, I was near her clavicle since I don't think any of us would be comfortable with that. Or maybe I'm just overthinking.

Chu🐢🐇
Girl don't ignore me or I swear to god I'll give you avocados on Christmas
7.15am

Me:
I've already texted her, everything's fine. We went to Jennie's house and I slept here
7.16am

Chu🐢🐇
Why did you left tho? You were pretty upset
7.16am

Me:
Don't worry Chu, we talked and decided that big and crowded parties weren't our thing
7.17am

Chu🐢🐇
Sry abt that, Lisa really insisted and I couldn't say no to that giant baby
7.17am

Me:
Aren't u with Suho tho? U and Lisa seemed pretty close yesterday..
7.18am

Chu🐢🐇
Your point being? Me and Lisa are friends, she's a crack head, but I love Suho. I'm no cheater, Chae
7.18am

Me:
Oh, sorry Jisoo, I didn't wanna insinuate that
7.19am

Chu🐢🐇:
It's okay boo, don't sweat it 😉 but you and Jennie huh.. she's really hot, I'll give you that! But she's also really nice and protective and u guys aren't even dating.. yet
7.20am

Me:
Kim Jisoo! Stop it! We.. are getting to know each other
7.20am

Chu🐢🐇:
Okay okay, but at least tell me.. did Park Chaeyoung have her first kiss with Jennie Kim?
7.21am

Me:
I mean.. my first kiss was with Chanyeol that day we went out, but he just dove for it... Jennie doesn't know about that. My first kiss with her was yesterday on my room and it was simply magical..
7.21am

Chu🐢🐇:
Qodjwjdkkw! GIRL! So what are u? How do u behave towards each other?
7.22am

Me:
I don't know.. we don't have a label and I'm still trying to cope with this. Sometimes we share a few kisses but we don't really talk about it, we just do it
7.22am