Move on

" Midoriya it has come o my attention that you have taken interests on this girl " Nezu said.  Midoriya nodded .

" She isn't using a quirk shes using magic. " Izuku said.

" Magic ? , are you sure Midoriya. " Izuku nodded.

" And how do you know this I may ask. " Nezu said but Izuku just kept quiet.

" Ok then you'll take care of this girl however I must warn you to be careful with your class considering that you're not in good terms with them. And remember if you need anything come here " Nezu said as Izuku nodded and left while going to Recovery girl.

" Oh hello Izuku please don't tell me you got hurt again , what did they do this time " Chiyo asked as she started examining Izuku's body.

" Honestly they're stupid , how could they believe you could do such a vile thing right after you saved them couple of times and even to the point of sacrificing your body " Chiyo said.

" It's ok ... "

" Sigh * You're caring personality will be your downfall , sometimes fight for yourself " She said as Izuku nodded.

They then saw Rem slowly waking up.

" Subaru kun . Where's Subaru kun ? " She asked as she sat up with anticipation of her friend.

" Am sorry but your friend couldn't make it " Izuku said .

She started weeping and was comforted by both RG and Izuku.

" I .. don't understand .. he can't die.. that's impossible ... He's not supposed to die. " She said between sobs.

" I understand more than you can imagine. His curse didn't work he hasn't resurrected and I don't think he can " Izuku said as she started weeping in her chest.

" There there , " He said patting her head.

He turned to Recovery girl. " I think I should go now " Izuku said but Chiyo stopped him.

" Oh no you're not living me with an emotional girl that could snap at any moment vent her anger on me , you go with her . She'll sleep at your bedroom and principal Nezu will bring her uniforms. "

" Sigh * That Chimera had this planned all along didn't he ?" Chiyo nodded.

" If he did then why think it's a good idea to let her sleep at my bedroom considering my circumstances " Izuku asked.

" You know him he's hard to understand , we don't want another mental existential crisis now do we " Chiyo said.

" Sigh * But if I die early it's own you , come on Rem " Izuku said as she nodded and followed him.

" Wait how did you know my name " Rem asked.

" Magic , info spell " Izuku said.

" Oh " as they walked Rem couldn't help but wonder at the tall buildings and technology .

" Hmm must be really strange here right " Izuku said as Rem shyly nodded.

" So could you tell me about yourself ?" Izuku asked.

" Well I have a big sister called Ram , she must be really sad without me . We work as maids where I come from and it was really good until someone transported me and Subaru here " Rem said with sadness.

" Ok am sorry for bringing that up " They stayed silent for a while before Rem continued the conversation.

" And what about you ?" Rem asked with the biggest smile her heart could muster.

" Well ... We're here " Izuku said as they saw a huge sign written Class 1-A . He opened the door and saw the classmates in different categories.

" HEY SHITTY NERD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE " GUESS WHO said that.

" N-Nothing Kaachan just helping the n-new girl fit in " Izuku stuttered.

" So cruel , then what else are you gonna do . Sexually harass her like you did to Ochaco !! " Lida shouted as Izuku flinched.

He hated every fibre of Lida and Ochaco . First he's cheated on then they have they audacity to make false claims and the worst part is that the whole Class 1- A believed them even Aizawa and All Might who transferred One for All to Bakuhoe. Izuku is just using the last embers of the quirks before they have the have a reason to kick him.

" E-Excuse me please could you tell me what's going on ?" Rem asked.

' Kawaii ' everyone thought.

" The problem is that that boy who you're standing next to sexually assaulted his classmate , why don't you leave him and stay with us. " The grapist said even the midget had better class than him Izuku just looked down and walked away as everyone smirked apart from some few individuals

" Am sorry but I'll have to decline " She bowed and caught up to Izuku.

" Why are you following me ?" Izuku asked .

" You were told to take care of me at least help me understand this strange world. " Rem smiled.

" Listen , stay near me will just ruin your reputation and you heard what I did " Izuku said as he entered his dorm while Rem followed.

" Didn't you just hear what I said " Izuku said nearly shouting.

Rem flinched but what words followed next surprised Izuku.

" I know you didn't do it , Your eyes deceive you . They hold those eyes of someone who's in pain. " Rem said as Izuku flinched

" sigh * But don't hesitate to go away when you want to " Izuku said as Rem smiled and bowed.

" Am in your care "