Battle training.

Izuku woke up early that day , today was the anniversary . Not happy one but to celebrate the joy he had before it was snatched from him like everything else.

His room had been improved a bit with bunker beds and room space as if Nezu .... That sly chimera ,he wanted Rem to stay in his room.

Izuku stood up , stretched a bit and exited the school. After that he jumped up and venom took over as he started swinging away.

He stopped at a caramel apple ( forgot the name ) and bought some few and flowers. He then swang to his mansion. Yep he was secretly a billionaire , he started researching on cancer when he found Eri had cancer. He was soon able to find the cure but it was too late , the only bundle of joy he had was dead.

" He stopped swinging and transformed back and was met with his maids and butlers . " Hello master Midoriya " One of his butlers said.

" How many times do I have to tell you call me Izuku . I don't love formalities. " He gave a sad smile.

" Yes Izuku , I see you have come to see your daughter , am sorry she had to go , she was such a beautiful child who brought smiles to everyone , that was one of the best things I enjoyed working here " He said.

" I - I know , if I had put more effort into my work , I would have finished the formula faster " Izuku said.

" Izuku , you're a hard-working gentleman and the kindest person I have ever seen somebody would be foolish not to see you greatness " The butler said as Izuku smiled.

After saying hi to his dead daughter , he hurried back to school however classes had already started and luckily Rem was accommodated peaceful no doubt they gave a horrible info on Izuku and He chuckled at the thought of that. He was truly destined to be alone.

" Problem child your late !! Any reasons why ?" Aizawa said.

" Probably banging some slut " Katsuki said as everyone laughed apart from Shoto , Kyoka , Kirishima , Momo and Rem.

" Midoriya , principals office and the rest of you try not to make noice when am gone and go to the training area , All Might will be waiting. " Aizawa said . As he motioned Midoriya to move.

" Huh finally he will be expelled , such rude behavior can't be tolerated at a prestigious school " Lida said.

They walked silently to the principals office. " Come in " Nezu said

They both entered and we're motioned to sit down. " What is the matter now Aizawa " Nezu asked trying hard not to break out.

" Izuku Midoriya is late once again sir" Aizawa said this being the nineteenth time this year.

Nezu looked at the date and month. " I gave him permission , do you not remember what day this is ?" Nezu asked with a hint of anger.

" I do not remember sir " Aizawa said making even Izuku boil in anger.

" Get out my room " Nezu said looking down.

" But sir " Aizawa tried to protest but Nezu shot him a glare and he shutted up. He slowly walked away.

" Midoriya , I truly apologize for you lose. " Nezu said as Izuku bowed and walked away.

Timeskip.

" Today we will be testing your abilities once again , Battle training just like last years " Small Might said.

" You will be paired as last years apart from some few changes and Rem , this would be a good time to show your skills " small might said as the girl shyly nodded.