another day

After the whole ordeal yesterday , Izuku life just skyrocketed from worse to worst.

" I can't believe you aren't a virgin , when were  you gonna tell me " Ryu said.

" Shut up "

" Am so proud of you " Venom said.

" Shut up , I never said she was mine "

" You literally have a demon who can sense auras and yours and hers were both familiar , you can fool anyone but not us " Ryu said as Venom agreed.

Izuku groaned and woke up on his bunker , he looked up to see Rem was already gone . He groggily stretched his body and dragged himself downstairs .

" Yo Izubro , how's it hanging " Ejiro asked.

" Fine , just a little tired is all " Izuku said as he yawned and sat down

He took a cup of water and started chugging it.

" Izuku , is Izumi perhaps your secret love child ?" Shoto suddenly asked and the fact that he said that in front of even the haters didn't help . He spitted the water.

" Shoto we have gone through this , there's no way Izuku has a child I mean he's to kind hearted " Kyoka countered.

" Yeah Shoto Bro " Ejiro said as Momo nodded.

" But look at the facts , she has curly hair like Midoriya and streaks of green hair , green eyes and not to mention the mother knew Izuku and even gave him a nickname " Shoto said as he pulled a board out of nowhere .

" Hah the sexual harasser having a child , that's Golden , he was a weak piece of shit before , he got his quirk " Katsuki shouted as people started agreeing with him however those who saw her were close to becoming theorist like Shoto.

Rem hadn't spoken because she already knew the truth . She felt that the child had so much energy to be even considered a threat to her just like Midoriya not to mention their aura were somehow similar.

" Whatever happened in Izuku's past is his own , let's not pry to his business " Rem said as she sipped tea.

" Shut up shitty hair !" Katsuki shouted.

The class was usual except for the constant prying into Izuku's business .

Text .

Komi : Hey Zuzu .

Izuku : Hi Komi , what do you want.

Komi : ( code )Just to apologise , listen I had no say , in what to do it was either your head or mine especially since I was expectant at the time

Izuku : ( code ) I already forgive you long time ago  , the problem is why hide her ?

Komi :( code ) I knew your goal to become a hero and especially after your mother's dead I couldn't just give you more burden to bare.

Izuku : ( code ) ... Sigh * Thanks for taking care of my dreams and not killing me but I want you to know it's both our burden to bare .

Komi : Thank you . You're really are kind hearted ( code ) And that's why I love you , always will.

Before Izuku could type , Katsuki took the phone .

Izuku just watched his face not trying to get it because most of the words were numbers.

" Shitty nerd , tell me what you're talking about or else " Katsuki raised his fist . Izuku sighed and intensely glared at the phone before it exploded.

Katsuki yelled once again having sustained some injuries once again.

He looked at Izuku before jumping to him but was stopped.

Surprisingly it was Lida.

" Leave him be , I have a surprise for him "

Soon the doors were opened and soon the hero association and some cops entered.

" Izuku Midoriya , where are you ?" One of the cops asked.

Most of the students smiled getting rid of him so they pointed at him. Once the cops and hero association saw him , they paled.

" M-Mr. M we're sorry for the intrusion we didn't know you were Izuku Midoriya. " They stuttered and everyone was surprised.

Were they afraid of him ?

" Why would I be mad at you ?" He asked.

" We were given an anonymous call saying that Izuku Midoriya was sexual harassing someone . We won't make that mistake again.

" Jeez stop bowing , you make me look like a monster , get someone who has a quirk truth and meet me at principal Nezu. " Izuku said standing up.

" That won't be necessary , we have detective Tsukachi , Midoriya , Uraraka please come to my office " Nezu said .

Uraraka was cheered on and Izuku was booed until they were silenced by the hero association and His true friends even Rem who showed a sadistic smile while holding a morningstar.

They arrived and were ushered to sit.

" You're Mr . M ? " Izuku nodded.

" Am a huge fan . You have saved millions of dying people and even my mother which I am eternally thankful however if you're found guilty I hope you know that I will have to throw you in jail " Izuku nodded.

" Good then now things are settled , we will be streaming this at U.A high ." Izuku paled.

" Please could this be private , I don't want people prying to my secrets. " Izuku begged as Ochako grinned.

" Are you perhaps guilty ?"

" No am not guilty of anything , it's just that ... " Izuku was cut off.

" I understand however it was voted by most students and teachers so am sorry in advance " Nezu said .

" Sigh * Let's begin , detective Tsukachi if you may " Izuku said.