CHAPTER 3

Author: hi guys we are back again with more action. Very soon after the information and getting our main character familiar with the process, we going to see action 🎬. Don't forget to like and subscribe, Also comment and point out your opinion because it matters.thank you ☺️.

Wendy: first of all, you just go used for an IUC( INTELLIGENCE UPGRADE CROÎTRE)BRAIN PROJECT2. This is the secondary operation, the first was done twenty years ago on older individuals it was a complete failure. So the government banned it but our man mark hawkins fifteen years ago began to perform it on teenagers. So you must be in the lastest batch. Find your match bar( she lifted her hair to show series of numbers 22|11|2095). I was used 5 years ago.

Trent: (opened his neck to show her but got nothing).

Wendy: they are only encrypted in three places Arm, Neck, Chest. So the project was originally supposed to enhance human health but it backed fired and now we have special abilities 🤦🏿‍♂️. There is alot of risks and chances of success not very wide but if you do survive, you better not be a red|black level.

Trent: why??.

Wendy: first of all am surprised, you didn't freak out but remained calm. You must have high self control.
The awakeneds are divided into 4 classes  ⏩GREEN- are regular kind of awakeneds with abilities like superstrength, speed , intelligence infact they are seen as the weak class
The second class is⏩BLUE- this one are more improved means telepathy, telemedicine, telekinesis, telehydro, and many more.
The third class is ⏩RED- this one are termed dangerous because they have double abilities meaning they can be green and blue . Example someone can have telepathy and speed abilities at the same time.
And finally ⏩BLACKZONE LEVEL- this one are kill on site class meaning after admission of drug if you show signs of black zone, you are killed immediately. Their powers can be time manipulation, planet control, energy manipulation and many more.

Trent: no wonder, the glasses guy almost shot me but how do I determine my level.

Wendy: I could take you to a place but you have to get going right, It late already.

Trent:(hesitates for a while but finally gets up) thanks for the information alot. I owe you twice but I need to know more there are some loops holes that don't fit. How do I find you again.

Wendy: I will find you, that my ability (she smirked 😏).

Trent left.

      9:30pm 28|11|3030 somewhere else.

Mark: What!! Do you mean you lost them ( he threw away the files on the table). Just to complete this one job and you messed up big, do you have any idea what you just released to the outside world.

>Character introduction> concer( metal overload). Mark hawkins personal bodyguard, a red level and ruthless killer. Know for his fire and metal abilities, he is an opponent you want to avoid.

Metal overload: sir, they just disappeared into nothing, no traces or footsteps. It must be that Wendy b**tch that did this, you know her abilities.

Mark: SHUTUP!!!, Who cares about wendy or whatever is her name. Am more concerned about the boy the new project .

Metal overload: sir I know he is a black zone level but...

Mark : one more work and I will throw you into the reain crane ( a special box where frequency of awakeneds can be interrupted). The boy was not just anyblack,he was the sole survivor of the Brain test final decision project(BTFD). Do you have any idea what that means. Find the boy by all means and do it fast before he starts to use his ability.

Metal overload: no worries sir, I have a plan 😈.

Author: intensive 😵, just intensive 😵.

Metal overload: SHUTUP!! Or I will burn you. Am very angry now tell me where is The boy.

Author: go find him your self, metal Chicken. Please guys like and subscribe so that we can kill metal overload quickly. Comment what you think should be added thanks guys ☺️