CHAPTER 6

8:30pm, 29|11|3030. Sabali island

Mark: finally it a success after all this stress, I could be able to create a perfect final decision carrier.(Adjust his glasses).

>Character introduction> Doctor sam.
A human research analyst. One of the back bone of the organization. Also mark best friend and associate. He lost his daughter to brain tumor as big as a bulb.<

Doctor sam: Yes, and she is a blue class what a success finally we have our own ultimate weapon against the defect awakeneds.

At the same time, Rising city.

Wendy: hey trent what wrong. You been really quiet for a while now.

Trent:(knocks out of his thoughts). Hmmm, nothing really just feel unease.

James: is it because of me. Am sorry BAKA!!😤.

Trent: you lucky it not in my script to kill you yet.finally after all the walking we made it.

Wendy: welcome to RISING CITY. I asked someone to meet us here, where is that weasel,(She begins to look around).

>Character introduction>Hunter blake.
One of the awakeneds who work for the government and help to track down awakeneds who are termed as high- threat awakeneds.<

Blake: who you calling a weasel. I literally had to make an excuse to meet you here.

Wendy:(punches his shoulder). Come on, can't you do it for a pretty girl like me 💇.

Blake: nope, you are very ugly and old.so I pass

  They stared at each other before hugging each other.

Wendy: I missed you bro.

Blake: okay.

Wendy: can u get us in we don't have a gate pass.

Blake: the gate pass policy has been scarped a long time ago. Just go to the gate and showoff an ability and they let you pass.

Wendy: one of us is still an upcoming user. He hasn't even discovered his ability.

Trent:(walking toward them) Hi. Am trent walker.

Blake: your skin😵

Trent: Yup and am proud thanks.

Blake: okay I will do it for you wendy but this is the last time okay.

Wendy: thanks big brother.

They walked towards the gate and Blake  asked them to open it.

Blake: so what brings you here wend. I thought you hated Rising city hmm.

Wendy: well, let just say am on holidays and I got to show our rookie around.

Blake: hey, trent what your color.

Trent: oh, I think Green. I guess

Blake: okay, wendy I have work to do. So go do your business. See you around then.

Blake left. They kept walking until they got to a shop.

Wendy: okay boys. This is our stop

James: it doesn't seem much.

Wendy: why are you still here ehm.

James:(holding her legs) please I have no where to go (fake crying). Don't forsake our love.

Trent: starts laughing putifff.

Wendy: 💢. You sshole, get out(she kicks him). Okay find let go inside.

They walk inside the shop.

Wendy: old man,am here(she sits down)

>Character introduction> The old man.
One of wendy's close associate who gives her information and help in the Rising city, wendy saved his daughter from professor mark, three years ago.

Oldman: you again. Is it not wendy bankz.

Wendy: so you really missed me right‼️. Am honored.

Oldman: what do you want this time?.

Wendy:(points to trent). Someone been slow, I want to test his abilities on the frequency radiator,Please.

The old man stood there for a while,thinking...

Oldman: you know it will be dangerous. I mean very dangerous, the last person who tried ittt😨.

Wendy:(looks at trent). What do you think trenty boy💁🏿‍♂️.

Trent: how dangerous?.

Oldman: the frequency radiator has to be directed at your brain again. It will bring the starters sign but more intense. If you can't bear it, you might lose your mind.

Trent: Hmmm. I will do it for Yuki, how long before we set it up.

Wendy: are you sure, it really dangerous.

Trent: I don't even have a choice. Please oldman am in.

Oldman: okay I will set it up. Hopefully tomorrow we are ready.

Author: hey guys thanks for reading. Please like, comment and subscribe. Thanks ☺️.