CHAPTER 4

Author: ACTION ACTION ACTION

     11:50pm 28|11|3030 Trent's home

Trent walks through the door.

Trent: jeez🥶,I forgot this is the coldest season of the year. Man am literally freezing, YUKI AM HOME!...YUKI YUKI STOP PLAYING JOKES seriously 💁🏿‍♂️.

Trent walks upstairs to Yuki's room. He knocks on the door,

Trent: Hello I Know you are there just answer already it not funny. Come out and make dinner or am gonna eat the candies alone.

Trent wait for a minute and then open the door

Trent: I caught youuuuu.

He looks around and found the room empty, he walks up to the bed and saw a note there.

Trent: what this? A note “ Hello my little lab rat, we got your sister. Meet you at the 5th head bridge 1:30am, no cops or she dead”. What the f*ck is this. JESUS‼️.

Trent ran downstairs and looked at the wall clock, it almost 1:00am. He picks up his jacket and ran out the door at his best speed.

1:23pm 28|11|3030,5th main bridge

Metal overload: do you know that we in one of the coolest season of the year and I won't lie I don't like it.(he breathe fire 🔥 from his nostrils).

Guard 1: I understand boss. I hope the kid really comes or he don't call the cops. The last thing we want are the government trailing us again.

Metal overload: I hope our princess is safe.

Guard 2: Yes, she with the professor at the head base in sabali island.

Metal overload: You guys are motherf**kers you know.(he laughed).

  A guard runs toward them holding a system pad.

Guard 3: sir, reporting in. Target has been spotted.

Metal overload: it about time, what is his postion.

Guard 3: he is heading toward us now to meet at estimated 3 minutes.

Metal overload: Good, guys get ready we are not going to underestimate this guy . Remember he is not a joke, if he can use his powers now, means it going to be hard to take him down.

Guards respond together: YES SIR!!...

Trent walks toward the bridge.

Trent: shit, I couldn't find a cab. I hope am not late just wait for me Yuki, big brother is going to save you, I promise.

Finally reaches the bridge.

Trent:(panting) HELLO!!, Is anyone here . Anybody(He looks around).

Metal overload: Well Well Well. If not our little lab rat, sorry for not welcoming you properly.

Trent: B*STARD, WHERE IS MY SISTER!!.

Metal overload: SHUTUP!!, Am the one calling the shorts now and here. First of all you are very smart that it makes you dumb. Secondly, I lied.

Metal overload ran toward trent. Kicking him in the stomach, trent fell to his feet as metal overload punches his face.

Trent: AHHH.(he falls down)

Metal overload: what a weakling, I didnt have to use my abilities.

He began to walk away.

Wendy: why don't you take on someone your own size motherf**ker.

BOOM!!. Any explosion sent metal overload flying toward the bridge. Wendy looks at trent on the floor.

Wendy: I knew you weren't a black.

Metal overload ran out of the debirs toward them he summoned up high blazing flames and sent them flying toward her direction.

Wendy: do you remember what my first ability is (she snapped her finger)

another explosion took place right under metal overload standing spot BOOM!!💥. Metal overload reacted quickly using metals to cover him self but when he opened it. They were gone

Metal overload: f*ck, shit(kicking the ground), Wendy am going kill you when I meet you again.

   Somewhere safe, trent finally wakes up

Trent: YUKI!!.

Wendy: sorry to burst your bubble, she isn't here and I must say you are stupidly brave to actually believe they were going give you, your sister like that. Okay imagine they actually made the switch what are you going to tell her.

Trent bows his head trying to find a word to counter what she said.

Trent: buuuttt, I needed to save her.

Wendy: Yes true but with what no plans or powers just going walk there and expect a miracle to happen.

Trent: Why, Yuki. I have to save her( tries to get up but suddenly feels pain in his stomach region).

Wendy: Yo, BAKA!!, Stay still. You broke a rib. Get better soon and we going somewhere safe.

Trent: no I can't I have to save my sister.

Wendy: SHUTUP!! Look at yourself, you are not even healed or strong to save her. You think it so easy, go somewhere safe train hard and find your sister.

8:00pm, 29|11|3030. Sabali island

Mark: WHAT THE HELL!!, You failed again. A very simple task and you failed again.

Metal overload: professor, I didn't expect wendy to show up. I blame my misinformation.

Mark: you better find him.( Walks up and down).

Metal overload: sir how the girl.

Mark: Hmmm, she refused to respond to the ICU BRAIN TEST. I plan to give her THE FINAL DECISION Today. But find my lab rat you hear me!!
Besides I believe he will come to us.

Author: hey guys, thanks for reading what do you think about the first action scene. Please like and comment your opinion because it counts. Thanks ☺️