Piper Gets Raped

When we get to class, Annabeth sits beside me and Jason and Percy sit behind us.

"What was that about?" Annabeth asks me. I shake my head. I don't really want to talk about that, because knowing Dylan did that while we were dating; just hurts.

"I'll tell you later," I tell her and class starts.

At lunch
"Hey I'll see you guys in the cafeteria, I need to stop by my locker," I tell Jason, Percy, and Annabeth.

"I can go with you," Jason offers. He is so protective.

"I'll be fine, it'll only take a sec," I tell them, and they look at each other, and then turn back to me.

"Just don't take to long," Annabeth tells me.

"I won't," I say turning to walk to my locker.

When I get to my locker, I see Dylan walking up to me, so I turn to go back to the cafeteria, but he catches up to me and wraps his arms around my waist from the back.

"Dylan let me go!" I say trying to get his hands off of me, which I fail at doing. He starts moving his hands up and down my sides and around my body.

"Dylan, let me go!!" I yell, and he pins me up against the wall, and rips my shirt off, and kisses me up and down my neck.

"Dylan, please get off!!" I say begging.

"You're so pretty. You don't need all these clothes on you!" He says, and moves his lips down to my chest. I start squirming, and tearing up.

"Stay still!" Dylan demands, but I don't listen, I keep squirming, with no luck. He holds my hands above my head with one hand, and with his other hand he undoes my pants and pulls them off, so I am only in my bra and underwear.

"Dylan please stop!" I beg.

"You're so pretty," he says and moves his hand down my stomach.

"You really should show your body off," Dylan says and I keep squirming.

"Why are you doing this, you cheated on me?!" I say.

"I know, and I want you back either way I can get you. Rather that be you just agreeing or me forcing you too, by sex or rape, which is always a fun option!" Dylan says, and kisses my chest, making sure to hold my arms up.

He starts moving his lips down to my stomach. Just then I hear footsteps coming and recognize them as Jason's.

"HELP!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, and squirm till eventually I break free, and start running I stop when I bump into someone.

"Pipes are you ok?" Jason asks.

"N-no," I stutter and then I see Dylan running up behind me. I grab Jason's arm and when he sees Dylan he steps in front of me protectively.

"What do you want?!" Jason growls.

"Piper!" Dylan growls my name and I coward behind Jason.

"Leave her alone, Dylan!" Jason says, and walks up to Dylan and punches him in the stomach and in the face, and Dylan falls to the ground. Jason runs back to me.

"What was that about, and what happened to your clothes?!" Jason asks.

"D-Dylan. He raped me, Jason!" I say and Jason pulls me into him and I cry into his chest.

"Hey, hey it's ok, he won't do that again I promise," Jason says rubbing my bare back. Just then I hear footsteps coming. Jason hands me his jacket and I put it on, and see my friends standing there.

"What happened?" Leo asks.

"N-nothing," I say quickly hoping Jason won't say what actually happened.

"Then why are you crying? And what happened to your clothes?" Hazel asks, tenderly.

"I just don't want t-to talk about i-it," I say and Jason rubs my back.

"Let's just get back to class," I say.

"Uh...schools over its an early release," Annabeth says.

"Did you forget?" Percy asks me.

"I guess so!" I say, then I hear a sharp gasp behind me and turn to see Drew and Reyna running over here.

"DYLAN!!!" Drew yells.

"WHAT DID YOU DO, MCLEAN!!!" Reyna yells.

"What did I do? It's what he did, he should watch where those hands go-" and I cut myself off, because I don't want the others to know what happened, but it's to late.

"Piper, he didn't did he?" Thalia asks.  I bite my lip, nervously.

"Uhh...yes," I say sighing.

"I think it's time we leave," Hazel says and the rest of us nod our heads, then I feel something touch my back and I look around but don't see anyone, and I look at the floor and I see a note. I pick it up and read it.

You will be mine again, you will either agree to it or I will force you to. It's your choice!! And you better decide by the end of the week!!
Love,
Dylan

"You good, Piper?" I hear Nico ask.

"Yea, just I-I want to go home. Jason can you take me home, please I don't want to go by myself," I ask.

"Of course, we'll see you guys later," Jason says and we walk out. Jason wraps his arm around me as we walk and I lean into him, pulling his jacket tighter around me, trying to cover as much of my skin as I can.

When we get to Jason's car, we get our seatbelts on and he starts it.

"It'll be ok, Pipes, he won't touch you again," Jason tells me.

"Um...Jason...you might want to read this," I say and hand him the note.

Once he finished reading it he looks mad, and takes a picture of the note.

"Babe, why did you take a picture?" I ask.

"To show the others," he says, and the rest of the drive home is silent.