Encouragement

When I get back home, I sit on the steps of my porch and pull my knees to my chest and cry. I hate my life!! I decide to do something I never thought I would ever do, but I don't get the chance to get up, because my friends are all around me now. Jason and Leo sit on my steps beside me.

"Are you ok, Piper?" Leo asks.

"No I'm not ok! I get raped and then I get blamed for something I didn't want or do!" I cry. My friends look at me.

"We know, Piper we've been through the same thing!" Annabeth says referring to when the girls were raped.

"How did y'all get over it? The fear, the nightmares! It feels like it's never going away!" I say.

"It won't go away, you'll always remember it, because a part of you is gone, but it helps when you have friends that listen and in your case we are all here for you, Piper. If you ever need to talk we'll be ready to listen," Thalia says kneeling down in front of me and takes my hands.

I smile through my tears, I never knew they would want to listen to me. I have never had friends that would listen to my problems. I love these people.

"Thanks!" I say.

"And hey! Don't worry about Reyna or Drew! They're going to try and get under your skin, because they know what happened and they're jealous that Dylan won't like them enough to try them, and they don't like it that we want to help you. They're jealous of you, Piper. You have way more than they do, and they want to try and take that away from you! Don't let them win!" Jason says. I smile and look at him.

"Jason and Thalia are right, Piper!" Calypso says.

"I love you guys!" I say.

"We love you too, Piper!" They say and dog pile me in a hug. We all die laughing.

This was just a filler, but I hope y'all enjoyed it!!