Jason's Thoughts

Jason's POV (I know shocking)
I am so worried about Piper, she didn't say anything the whole drive, and she rushed out of the car and into her house when we pulled up. I walk in after her and walk over to the couch and wait for her. When she comes back down she is wearing a baggy t-shirt, sweatpants, and has her hair in a messy bun. She walks over and sits beside me on the couch and I look at her and see she has tear tracks down her cheeks.

"Piper, I'm so sorry," I say, and she looks at me.

"I-it's not your fault," she says. I look at her. You can tell she isn't the same as she used to be, she isn't the fearless, sarcastic Piper anymore. Now she is scared.

"I know you probably don't want to talk about what happened, but it might make you feel better," I tell her and she lays her head in my lap, and I start stroking her long, brown, choppy hair, and she starts to fall asleep. About two minutes after she falls asleep she starts screaming.

"Pipes, Piper wake up! It's just a dream!" I tell her pulling her against me. I feel the collar of my shirt getting wet but I don't care.

"Piper it's ok, your safe!" I tell her.

"S-stay w-with m-me," Piper says shaking.

"I'm right here, and I'm not leaving," I tell her rubbing her back. She wraps her arms tighter around my neck and cries on my shoulder.

I wish I knew how to help her, but I don't. When this happened to Thalia I was just a little kid. Maybe Percy, Frank, or Leo will know what to do since this same thing happened to Annabeth, Hazel, and Calypso. I'll call them when Piper calms down.

"Piper, Baby, it's ok, just calm down, I'm not leaving," I tell her gently.

Once I feel her stop shaking, I pull her away from my shoulder to look her in the eyes. Her eyes are red and her tear stained cheeks are more defined.

"Pipes, it'll be ok, Dylan won't touch you again. Me, Thalia, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Calypso, Frank, Hazel, Will, and Nico won't let it happen again." I tell her and I can tell she is still scared about it but she just nods her head and lays her head on my chest.

I hate seeing her like this, and I will make Dylan pay for doing this to her if it's the last thing I do!! He will be sorry he ever touched Piper.

A/N
I am sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to give y'all  Jason's thoughts on Piper getting raped, so in a way this was just a filler. Hope y'all enjoyed getting Jason's view on Piper getting raped.