intro......

story  begins in mumbai.. place of dreams... apni mumbai nagaria...... Raghav singhania ,multimillionare and girls hunk.. Almost every mumbai's posh family wont to tie their daughter's knot with RS... HE is 29 years old and happily living with his dadi (mrs falguni singhania) and with his only and best freind samar raizada.......   Raghav was very small when his father died in a  car accident. his motherm got married again but raghav didnt feel comfortable so his ausum dadi decided to bring raghav back and upbring him .. after that neither raghav nor his mother tried to come in contact with each other... raghav always misses his family and decided not to be married . but he respect his dadi alot and cannot deny her decisions....... 

on the other hand a sweet, adorable and down to earth personality is living her life peacefully in shimla. kalpana yadav is a daughter of very famous poliyician's daughter . her father was shimla's well known reputed minister and mother was women social worker. they both have love marriage .. but their good work doesnt proove good for them . at the time of kalpana's birth her father was murdered by his rivals and her mother couldnt face the truth and after kalpi's birth she too leave the world .. leaving their daughter in her dadi's arms(kiron kher).... her dadi after that become very strong business women and brought up kalpi on her own........they both live happily ........but kalpi is a very dreamy girl but she never revealed her dreams with any other.. she is a national level dancer. and currently persuing her studies in jeweelery desighning from surat. their she met pakhi sweet , outspoken but pure hearted girl .. they both become good freinds. but kalpi's best buddy is siddhanth (mbbs) who know kalpi's every secret .. during their school days their classmates tease them but that hardly matter them because their freindship is true............

both are living their lives. but destiny is powerful......neither of them knowswhat is written for them..... so lets hope for the best. for both of them