𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

"ITS BLUE." Someone yelled while the others cheered and clapped

"STOP THE PARTY. Everybody can go home. I wanted two more nieces." Kendall yelled as everyone laughed. Something in my gut told me it was a boy and a girl. Guess I was wrong.

Ghetto.

A smile fell on my face as I watched everyone around me. I watched as sherhonda recorded everyone and everything, my mother giving out food, my brothers and the rest of their teenage friends acting grown, Kentrell interacting with his other kids, Three fruit ass taking pictures with Kd, Ben and his kids, half the baby mamas and everyone else enjoying the gender reveal.

"ITS TWIN NEM." My brother yelled throwing his arm around me as I sat on a stand in a chair with gifts surrounding me. I shrugged his arm from off me and glared at him.

"Just musty." I mumbled watching him walk off

I felt as if Kentrell should be the one sitting up here since it is his children.

I thought about the idea of me taking one and him taking the other but it wouldn't be fair if they were split up, I can barely take care of my self let alone two babies and it isn't what we agreed to.

Maybe after this I can actually have a baby and keep it.

I shook my head at my own thoughts knowing damn well I ain't doing this no more.

"Lighten up a bit. It's yo kids gender reveal." Shalondria mugged walking past me trying to be funny looking me up and down.

Who invited this clown?

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch Kentrell and the others. I was for real beyond and ready to go, it felt like Ive been on my feet all day.

Corona must no exist. Like we ain't in a panny.

I had my makeup done and hair done with a cute dress. I looked down at my swelled feet that sat in my ugg sandals uncomfortably which did nothing but put me more down.

"Why you acting all sour? At least act like you want to be here." My mother said walking up to me with yet another gift.

"I do want to be here. I'm just tired." I exclaimed sighing kicking off my shoes then wiggling my toes as she placed the gift to the side.

"Well get up and interact with the people, do something. He did all of this for you, not like he did anything for the other." She sighed helping me up from the chair.

Correction. He did this for his kids.

My stomach was as big as a watermelon and I'm barley halfway through the pregnancy.

Should've seen the terms and conditions before I agreed to this.

"Thank you." Kentrell said walking up to me with a cigarette hanging out his mouth.

A laugh escaped as my mother walked away leaving me and him to talk "what are you thanking me for?" I asked

"A lot of shit."

I smiled at his reply and went back to watching everyone else.

"You good?" He questioned watching me

"Yes, just tired that's all." I lied watching his eyes wander to my stomach.

It honestly made me uncomfortable to be here. It's wasn't for me though, I'm just the carrier. I had serious back pain but I'm sure it'd go away soon or later.