16. Caleb

"Hey, Luca." A familiar voice called and we looked behind us to see Razor making his way towards us but before Luca could greet him, Razor pulled him into him and kissed him, and I grabbed him but the collar of his shirt before throwing him across the yard where he flew into a tree snapping it in half.

The pack women and children screamed and gasped as they saw him flying through the air. I snarled as I felt my bones begin to a snap as Rexx took over.

Razor stood to his feet shifting into his Wolf form as well shaking his fur before he walked towards us.

I saw Dimitri and Bennett rush the children inside while the others stood back watching and waiting to interfere if need be.

>I'm going to kill him<Rexx snarled as a growl emitted from my chest as we circled each other.

I don't know why he kissed Luca when he knew that we were together. That we had decided to make our relationship work. Though we haven't marked each other in the way other mates have we did mark each other. We did it a few days ago when we had been talking and that had come up.

"I don't want to mate until you are ready," I had told him making him look at me with those eyes of his, "you may say that you are but I know too, Luca and I know you're not there yet. I don't mind waiting a little longer to complete it." I cupped his cheek and gave him a soft kiss on the lips making him melt into me.

"Can we at least mark each other then?" He asked and I smiled nodding. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips where he pressed a kiss on my wrist before his teeth sunk into my skin making me hiss. A bite on the wrist—though not like a mating mark, it still worked as such and made other wolves stay back—then felt his tongue lap at the small droplets of blood that had slipped out sealing the wound. Normally mated wolves marked each other finding each other and upon completing the mating. This would be the first time a mated couple wood have marks on their wrists that wasn't a true mated mark.

I grabbed his left wrist, the same one he had marked on me, and brought it up to my lips where I laid a kiss on his soft skin making him smile though a soft blush coated his cheeks at the action.

"God you're beautiful," I murmured against his skin making him bite his bottom lip, "and I can't wait to the day that I get to truly call you mine" I felt my canines slip before I pressed them against his tender skin making Luca gasp and whimper before sighing as I licks the blood sealing the wound.

"ENOUGH!" Luca yelled standing in between us just as Razor launched himself at me. Luca screamed as Razor clamped his jaw done on his shoulder and blood filled the air as Luca whimpered in pain. Razor instantly let go and shifted to his human form but I growled when he made to go to him.

"Stay the fuck away from him,"I snarled once I had shifted my human form and ran towards Luca who was crying as he held his bleeding shoulder.

"I-I," Razor stuttered as I picked Luca up and carried him towards the infirmary to get his shadier checked.

*********

"How's the shoulder?" I asked as we made our way to the apartment after getting it looked at by Dr. Kelly.

"It's good, it should be done healing in a few hours," he replied and I nodded.

"Has he done this before?" I asked walking into the elevator that would lead us to the rest of the family who had migrated there after the fiasco outside.

"No, this was the first time he did anything like that" he said opening the door once we reached the apartment floor, "it took my by surprised me since
I had told him about you and I being together a few weeks ago before he went on his vacation to Brazil."