I Hate You -- Part 1

Word count: 1,316
Published: November 15, 2020
Edited: February 3, 2021

"You're doing it wrong!"

"No I'm not!" You snapped at him, frustrated.

You rolled your eyes holding back all the nasty words you wanna throw at him.

"I swear, this just isn't going to work! You're doing it all wrong!" Wood said, and you held back an annoyed groan.

3rd Person's POV:

"I am not doing it wrong!" She didn't want to be Oliver Wood's partner. Why? Well, he really hated her. And the worst part is that she doesn't even know why.

At first, he'd just ignore her and pretend she didn't exist, at all. And then suddenly over the years, he became a total ass to her. He was always looking for ways to tease her, taunt her and insult her. And she was so sick of it. She just really doesn't know what she did that made him hate her so much.

And now, she was making Volubilis potion with him... Well, trying at least.

"Of course you are!" Oliver said grabbing the jar of Hellebore from her hand, but she didn't let go.

"No way! Give it!" She said pulling it from his hands.

"You stuck up know-it-all!"

"Take that back you little Quidditch nut!"

Professor Snape came towards them but both ignored him "Mr. Wood, Miss-"

"UGH! Y/N GIVE IT!"

"NO WAY!"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"Ugh! Fine."

Oliver wasn't preparing for Y/N to let go, so he ended up dropping the whole thing on the cauldron causing it to explode all over the Professor's face. Both waited anxiously for the professor's reaction.

"You two... Detention. Tonight. At my office" Professor Snape said; both holding in their laughs at the sudden change his voice. "And 50 points from Gryffindor" he said before he walked back to his desk.

Y/N's POV:

"Wow, thanks a lot" Oliver snapped at me not even bothering to face me.

"Wow! Me? You're blaming me?! You dropped it!"

"Only because you wouldn't let it go!"

"Enough of this! Get out of my classroom at once." They heard Professor Snape say from the front of the classroom.

"See what you did?" Oliver told me as soon as we got out of the classroom. I swear, this guy is just impossible.

"UGH. YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE!" I snapped at him before walking away.

I stormed inside my dorm. I'm just so angry. This guy's just so mean and the living proof of pure evil.

3rd person's POV:

"Uh oh, what did Wood do now?" One of her roommates told her smirking and the other badly trying to hold in their laugh.

"He just thinks he's the boss! Like seriously! At everything! And everyone! Just because he's the captain of the bloody quidditch team" She said frustrated, and then collapsing on her bed.