Promise Me -- Part 4

Word Count: 248 words

Y/N's PoV:

The day of the match came and went. Gryffindor had won because I rewrote a play last minute, I was so happy for Oliver.

This was the moment he had been waiting for. I let him enjoy the glory he had been wanting for so long.

The Gryffindor party started without a hitch.

I kind of just stayed on the sidelines while my team was off flirting with whomever their heart desired.

I didn't mind being alone, I wanted everyone else to have a good time.

Oliver was heading my way despite the army of girls trying to get his attention. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front of the common room.

"Oliver wha-" I started but before I could finish, Oliver had one hand on my waist and the other grabbing my face and pulling me in for a kiss.

This was a kiss of pure love. Don't ask me how I know, I just know. This was love.

I was in shock, mixed in the same silence from the whole room looking at us. I was speechless.

"I love you, and I have since we first met that September 1st of our first year. Now can you promise you'll be mine forever now?" Oliver asked, with tiny tears swelling his eyes.

"Promise me?" I asked with a smirk.

"I promise you." He replied as we pinky promised and kissed again.

While the twins were roaring for us in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is so short ya'll but that wasn't the point I just wanted to somehow show ya'll the end. I know it doesn't make sense but oh well who cares just comment if you liked it or not

Wait, but I didn't mean it as rudely tho. I just wanted to say that I don't care about people's rude opinions and just focus on how to improve your mistakes.

So anyway, yeah thanks for reading. I'm actually planning to end this soon so yeah... I just wanted to tell ya'll about my plans.

Yeah, probably 10 more imagines and this imagines collection/book will sadly be over :(

-NMin🧩