I Hate You -- Part 2

Word count: 1,595
Published: November 15, 2020
Edited: May 12, 2021

3rd Person's POV:

"Ouch!"

"You're welcome" he said walking back over to where he was cleaning.

"For what? For dropping me?"

"You're in sixth year, Y/N and you can't even get rid of Pixies?" he mocked her.

"Ugh! You are so... so-"

"Charming?" he said smirking, raising his eyebrow at her.

"Annoying!" she snapped getting up from the floor.

"Really? Well, you're no ray of sunshine either!" he glared at her. "Oh look at me! I'm Y/N a patronizing know it all! I know literally everything! And I think I am better than everybody else!" Oliver said mocking her voice like she did earlier that day.

"Ugh! I don't talk like that! You're so infuriating! You think you own everything and everyone only because you're the captain of a bloody quidditch team!"

"Come on love, don't hate on the team" he said smirking at her "Everyone loves the team!"

"Oh, yeah, I have such a deep admiration for guys who fly around in sticks with other guys" she said with a sly smirk.

"Hey!" Oliver snapped at her. "You know what? I hope you fail all your NEWT's!"

"Yeah? I hope you go bald!"

"I hope you end up an old maid!"

"I hope they cancel Quidditch!"

"Take that back!" Oliver snapped walking towards her.

"Make me!" Y/N said smirking at him.

Oliver was about to say something when the two of them heard something coming from the closet that wasn't too far away from them.

They turned around to see the wardrobe moving.

"What is that?" Oliver asked getting closer to it.

"Probably a boggart" Y/N said walking in front of him.

"Of course you'd know, nerd" Oliver said rolling his eyes. Y/N let out a frustrated sigh but let it go.

She was about to open the wardrobe when Oliver stepped in front of her.

"Step aside, love. I've got this" he said arrogantly.

"Don't call me love" she glared but Oliver ignored her.

Y/N had to admit that she was a bit intrigued as to what the famous Oliver Wood's boggart would be.

Probably Marcus Flint with the Quidditch Cup on his hand. She was surprised, however, when the wardrobe opened and revealed...