Number:Ten

After running I went back home ,I was dead tired ,when I got inside no one was home ,after taking a bath I took out my books and got engrossed in my studies,I didn't even go for toilet break.

after I covered enough topics I sat outside on the balcony contemplating with myself about what I'm going do to cover my studies ,clearly I can't do anything about my credit cards ,where am I even gonna get money from ?

I was busy in my thoughts when Mrs Grace entered the room I stared at her till she reached the seat besides me

*sighs*you know when we asked your dad for your hand in marriage we knew what we were doing.

Okay?, she has my attention now.

"you are a very beautiful girl, who has manners ,but this right here is a whole  different Bella ,what happened to you?"

I stood up and went over the railing and all I could do was sigh.

"you know you can always talk to me ,I'm always going to be here for you ,I'm sorry about what happened, I was going through the most ,Victor and Carl not being here ,the drama with Maria and her daughter with you ,it was just too much chika,I'm sorry I didn't believe you "

Finally I asked:" are you ?"

" huh-?"

" are you really sorry that you didn't believe me or ?"

" it's not that I didn't believe, I know how they are --"her eyes were glistening showing that she's about to cry, but that didn't stop me.

" yet you still didn't believe me,it's okay you not my mother you not entitled to always believe me anyway "

I know what I said was wrong but I just didn't care ,you could see I hurt her by saying that but I just didn't have it in me to apologize for telling the truth …

She left and later came back with a plate full of cookies and milk

" you haven't eaten anything, here eat this and I'll stop harassing you" she was hurt, I could tell by her voice.

"okay"

I was sitting in bed ,my legs crossed ,laptop on my thighs with my pencil in my mouth ,I had a plan ,a plan that was going to help me get money fast that is ..
I was busy googling and searching ,I picked my phone to make a call.

"I'll give you whatever money you want ,as long as you get it to me before Monday ,and you  better not get caught" he said as soon as I told him what I wanted.

"yes…"

I'm scared I won't lie but Jonathan left me no choice ,I know I'm gonna fuckin die once he finds out but if he wants to play dirty then I can play dirty as well ...I'm his child after all.

After planning my strategy very well all I had to do was get Luus  help in as much as I don't want to involve him in this he's the only choice I have.

I went downstairs and asked Thomas to drive me ,I got to Luus house and knocked and Rose opened the door

She rolled her eyes as soon as she saw it was me. "what do you want ?"

With a bored look I passed her and went to the lounge where I knew Luu will be at.

As soon as he saw me he got shocked"Bella!!whaaht are you doing here? "

" I can't come check on you now ,anyway can we talk"

Le looked at me and at Rose then led me to the kitchen and I told him my plan.