Chapter 5: More growing

At the age of 13 years old, D reached 256m(840feet) and now she had to live alone, since her parents couldn't live with her in Europe's giga city (there is only one giga city on each continent). D wasn't scared to live alone, she actually didn't care since she didn't have to do anything but attending to her online classes and playing video games. Her parents were ordering everything for her to arrive at her new home from food to detergents for her to wash her clothes.

In the past years she made some friends on video games and she started socializing a lot with them but they were only girls since she was still too shy to talk with the boys.

When she reached 14 years old she had reached the height of 512m(1680feet) and a DD cup for her bras. She already looked like a pale goddess, but still her shyness was keeping her hidden from other people.

At 15 years old she started talking with a boy on internet after she met him in a video game. She liked him a lot all because this guy was the embodiment of happiness and was extremely kind with her. They soon started video chatting and talking about their lives, D even told him that she was a Gen but she didn't tell him how tall she was. They were in love and really wanted to meet each other since they never met in person but they already considered they were in a relationship.

"And when are we going to actually meet? I really want to see those eyes in reality."

"Aww, you know I am really shy. Can't we wait a bit more? I want to build up my courage."

"This might help you with your shyness tho."

"That's true. But..."

"But what? You know you can tell me everything"

"I kept it a secret from you but I must say that besides my father, my doctor and some boys in kindergarden, I've never met any other boy, not even on the internet...."

"To be honest, I kinda knew it. I mean I didn't know but I felt like it was like this."

"Ohhh, was I acting this strange with you?"

"Not really, but it felt like you didn't talk too much with the boys."

"Any way about our meet, you know I am a Gen, wouldn't it be strange?"

"You know lots of Gens are going out with boys. But if you don't feel like it, I can accept it, take your time."

"I cannot enter in your city, it is a normal city."

"We could meet in a neutral city."

After their discussion it was decided. They will meet at the entrance of a neutral city close to L's city (L is her boyfriend) in 2 days.