Chapter 12: After a while

It's been 3 years since D and L didn't meet. In the mean time they talked on internet and D finished building her house with the help from the government. Now after she took the serum to stop her growing. At the age of 21 her measurements were now:

Height: 68km(22300feet) – normal mountains were only reaching the nails of her toes

Bra size: 38F

Foot size: 8km( 26200feet) x 2.8km(9200feet)

After all these years she finally stopped growing and now she had a home, clothes ( the way she got measured will be another story) no shoes tho, all the tools she needed to interact with normal people, and even a phone and a laptop. Now she could finally meet L and get him to move with her.

She didn't tell L that she was coming just to surprise him so now she was on her way to L and she noticed that she couldn't spot her older foot tracks and the towns and villages.

"Ow, maybe they filled my footprints, I wonder where the the little towns and villages are." said D to herself while stepping on an entire town without even noticing. She thought it was just a speck dirt, but since she was this big she couldn't tell.

On her way she stepped on way more villages and towns and even one normal city without realizing until she reached the neutral city where she used to meet L when they started dating.

L just felt some huge tremors from the distance.

THUM....

THUM....

THUM....

He just realized what was happening. She was coming. L looked on the window and he could clearly see her in the distance, but how far was she? She was wearing a very smooth white summer dress that complimented very well her pale skin, her beautiful legs and her gargantuan chest.

D took 20 more steps and now she was sure that should see the city around her feet. She almost stepped on L's city thinking it was just a speck of dirt. But she changed the trajectory of her foot in the last moment placing the city under the arc of her foot leaving it unscratched.

She lifted her foot, the people down in the city could see parts of forests, cities and even mountain sticking under her sole.

"Sorry down there. I didn't mean to do this." boomed D's voice, while she lowered her necklace. "L please read the message I send you".

L looked on his phone and started to pack his things. After his bags were ready he got in his car and started to drive to D's necklace.

"I'm in the necklace D. We can go but please be careful where you step"

D put on her necklace over her boobs giving L a bouncing ride. L was witnessing D' destruction, she was stepping on mountains without any care, they were simply gravel for her.

After 30 minutes they traversed the continent and reached D's house, where they spend the rest of their lives together.

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

That was it guys, sorry if it ended too fast, but I promise to add 3-4 more one chapter stories to complete this one.