Part 24 - quirk showoff 🖤💛💙❤️💚

As our lips met the sound of a camera made me pull away and look to see Mitsuki with her phone in hand "Ohhh," I blushed looking away as bakugo started to yell at his mother, as we sat all together eating Mitsuki spoke excitedly "so what's your quirk?" I smiled slightly then spoke "it's called fire in my blood, and I have 5 different demon forms," I looked towards her and she smiled brightly "show me!" I looked at her a little concerned "now?" she nodded so I spoke "Ari you there?" they hummed so I smiled getting up from my seat and nodded. As I sorted through each form I could see the smile prominent on Mitsuki's face then I spoke in my lucifer form "and the last one I manifested today, so they are a work in progress," she nodded quickly so I smiled transforming in the last form but as I looked down the scandalous bikini was now replaced with a cat-like suit and as I looked towards bakugo he smirked then threw his fork at me and in a second I caught it between my fingers with a smile. 

As I turned back to normal Mitsuki spoke making bakugo choke "your kids are going to have weird quirks," I turned to her blushing and bakugo yelled "KIDS!" I chuckled slightly then spoke "that's a little early isn't it?" we started to laugh together and as I handed bakugo back his fork I spoke "I should probably go, Shota will get mad," he nodded so I turned to Mitsuki and his dad bowing "thank you for the lovely meal," they both smiled and Mitsuki spoke shaking her phone "I'll text you the picture," I chuckled slightly and turned to see bakugo looking at me in disbelief, as I made my way to the front door placing my shoes on bakugo spoke pulling me close to him "stay safe and call me if something happens," I chuckled nodding my head then he smiled "dumbass," I smiled giving him a little wave before stepping out and walking to the apartment. 

As I was walking through the dark alleyway I started to hear footsteps behind me so I sped up a little bit but as I felt their hand reaching for me I flipped over their head and transformed into my fourth form but as my eyes adjusted to the darkness I sighed going back to normal "Jesus you scared me hawks," he chuckled poking my cheek and flying alongside me "kid where are you coming from?" I smiled then spoke "I just come back from bakugo's place I met his parent," he chuckled "whoa things are getting serious then," I looked at him confused "no not really they only invited me for dinner," he nodded then spoke, "come on let's do something fun?" I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows "I told Shota I'd be home by 7," he hummed then spoke grabbing under my arms "oh well," as he flew into the sky I started to scream and cling onto his arms. He stopped tossing me and catching me so I was facing him "let's go train, if you win I'll buy you lunch tomorrow," I thought for a minute but squeaking launching into his chest as he let go of me with one hand "o...okay just don't do that again," he chuckled and we flew somewhere, as my feet touched the ground I let out a relieved sigh and spoke looking to see we were at a quirk training gym. 

I smiled slightly following behind hawks also sending Aizawa a message to let him know I was going to be late, as we got into a private room I placed all my things down and took off my UA blaster only to dodge the first of many attacks from hawks as I stood out of breath I spoke "I wasn't ready?" he smirked getting ready with his feather swords "villains won't wait," I squeaked sliding between his legs and transforming into my new form. As I glared towards hawks, Ari spoke in my ear "you're a cat," I chuckled flipping backwards to my feet then I rushed hawks kicking his chin but then feeling a sharp pain in my arm and as I looked down I saw a small amount of blood was dripping down my arm which pissed me off so I rushed in grabbing the man and pinning him to the floor with a smirk "sleep," as I looked into his eyes I saw them roll back so I got to my feet and started to heal myself. 

I grabbed my phone seeing hawks was still in his sleep state and looked to see Aizawa ringing me so I answered "sorry hawks dragged me to a training gym," he sighed and spoke, "just come home soon okay?" I hummed only to flip seeing a huge feather being thrown at my head "sorry Shota I'll be there soon," he spoke slightly alarmed as I fought off hawks "are you two fighting while you're talking to me," I hummed ducking "yeah but I'm fine I think I'm..." I was cut off as something hit me in the face making me groan, as I looked at the phone I spoke "sorry I have to concentrate, I'll be home soon," he hummed then the phone hung up so I crouched and spoke looking towards hawks "that hurt," he chuckled standing straight while rubbing the back of his neck "your nose is bleeding," I swore softly turning back to normal and after I was patched up hawks flew me home and as we got to the doorstep he spoke "I'll come by tomorrow kid," I smiled giving him a small bow before going inside. As I got inside the apartment Aizawa spoke with a small smirk "did you have fun?" I smiled brightly running towards him and telling him everything about bakugo's mum and dad as well as the time I spent with hawks.