35

+:+

Soobin looked at Yeonjun with curious eyes. "You know him?" 

Yeonjun nodded and frowned. "He's my cousin. I can't believe that asshole didn't tell me he was coming back." Soobin made a mental note of the relationship and took a seat beside Wooyoung, leaving the yellow haired boy behind.

"Hi, I'm Soobin." Wooyoung looked him up and down and smirked. "Hi to you too."

Yeonjun was about to snap his pencil in half when Minho sat beside him. "My friend, jealousy does not look good on you." Yeonjun glared and angrily scribbled music stuff on his paper. "I'm not jealous."

"Now that I think about it, isn't that Wooyoung? He came over for Christmas." Minho continued, knowing that Yeonjun was ready to snap. "Okay, And"? Yeonjun grumbled.

"He looks nice with purple. He and Soobin could be a couple."

"Fuck off, Minho."

"Wasn't he gay? There's no way Soobin would be able to resist his charms."

"Minho. Stop."

"Maybe we should make a group chat and plan on getting them together-"

Yeonjun slammed his hand down on the table. "Shut the fuck up." Minho smirked and leaned forward. "Ask him out, you pussy."

Minho sat back and smiled sweetly at the blushing mess in front of him. Pointing to Wooyoung and Soobin, he sighed. "Because that cousin of yours is a perfect example of what could happen if you don't claim your man."

+:+

Soobin laughed again. 

Wooyoung was really funny and charismatic, and they managed to help each other throughout the lesson. 

"Are you really Yeonjun's cousin?" Soobin asked. Wooyoung nodded and glanced at Yeonjun. "Yeah. It's hard to believe right? He's so moody and I'm the complete opposite."

"He's not as bad as he was when we first talked." Soobin thought out loud. Wooyoung shrugged and took out his phone. Soobin's eyes widened. "Daisies?"

"What? What's wrong with having Daisies on my phone case?" 

"Nothing...why daisies?"

"Because they look nice? And I used to play with them all the time."

"Really?"

"Mhm, I made daisy chains with my friends."

Soobin just stared at Wooyoung in shock. "What? Can't a guy enjoy flowers?" Wooyoung joked, continuing whatever he was doing on his phone. Yeonjun approached the two and gave Wooyoung a weird look.

"I didn't know you were coming back."

"Aw, did you miss me?"

They stared at each other for a while, making Soobin very, very uncomfortable. Then, it happened.

Wooyoung blinked.

"I win~" Yeonjun gloated, earning a slap from Wooyoung. "That- That was the most intense staring contest ever..." Soobin said, a look of disgust, confusion and awe on his face. Yeonjun smiled boastfully and Wooyoung pouted. "He always wins."

"Yeah, I'm good at everything." Soobin rolled his eyes at that. He agreed, but decided not to show it.

"Okay, but I had to teach you how to make those daisy chains!" Wooyoung argued. "You say that proudly...?" Yeonjun mumbled.

The lesson had to go on, but it wasn't bad because Wooyoung was there.

+:+

At lunch, the friend groups merged, creating a massive table of cute gay boys. Paradise.

"Then he lost and started crying." Wooyoung finished his very embarrassing and very true story about Yeonjun. "Hey! We were 5!" Yeonjun defended, crossing his arms.

"Aww, poor babie is pouting~" Chan teased, pinching Yeonjun's cheeks. They all laughed and continued talking to Wooyoung, who enjoyed being the center of attention. Soobin's mind wondered back to the flower boy in his dreams. All the clues led to Wooyoung: Liked daisies, liked to socialise, kind, and a new piece of information - he went to the same school as Soobin.

"Why did you move?" Taehyun asked what Soobin was thinking. 

Wooyoung shugged. "Change of scene was my parents' excuse for dragging me to the US-"

"Woah! The US?" Hyunjin dramatically sighed. "If only I could go over-seas and try such different things..."

Minho gave him a judging look. "It's just white people and greasy food." Jisung laughed and leaned onto his boyfriend. "Ew, no touchy things." Huening Kai whined, pulling Jisung off. 

"It's not just white people, I promise," Wooyoung said. "Its a diverse place, and there's many types of food-"

"Ah, the food~" Yeonjun could feel his stomach rumble at the idea of all the food. "Is that all you care about? Filling your stomach?" Soobin poked Yeonjun's flat tummy and giggled. Yeonjun poked him back and stuck his tongue out. They started giggling and poking and acting cute.

"Are you two dating?" Wooyoung suddenly asked. Soobin blushed, while Yeonjun turned his head and cleared his throat, replying with a 'No.'

Taehyun rolled his eyes.

Then, 

an idea.

+:+

Your comments and views seriously make my day. I was feeling sad after school and my friend reminded me I had 10k reads- I smiled 😊. I love you, muffins~

Here's a cookie 🍪, donut 🍩,shaved ice 🍧, ice cream 🍨, Cupcake 🧁, and Chocolate 🍫!

Brush your teeth before you sleep~