The Tour

Y/N's POV:

After i take a slice of pizza, i look at the window to see that the sun is going down, and people are starting to take their leave. 

Y/N: ''Huh...'' i feel a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly turn my head to see jimmothy looking at me.

Jimmothy: ''Yo, Y/N. Aint this place SICK!? Probably the best place i've ever been, but anyway..we should head on home now.''

Y/N: ''Yeah, you're right.'' I agree with him.

We looked for the exit and we were about to head out, but then I hear a female voice say ''Hey!''

I turn around in surprise to see roxanne wolf.

Roxanne Wolf: ''Sup dude! I just wanted to ask you, wanna have a tour of this place?'' She asked me

Y/N: ''O-Oh! Uh, well..sure? but why me out of everyone here?''

She looks down and blushes.

Roxanne Wolf: ''....Because..you seem cool? Look, do you want to come or not??''

Y/N: ''Yea, why not.''

Roxanne Wolf: ''Well come on!'' she grabs my hand and walks me to the steps.

I look back at jimmothy to see that hes smirking at me.

Jimmothy: ''Heheh, good going man!'' He says to me.

I look at him confused, but i shook it off and focused on where we were going.

Roxanne wolfs hand is really soft for a robot..interesting.

While we were walking, i decided to strike up a conversation.

Y/N: ''So uh..Roxanne Wolf, whats it like here?'' I asked.

Roxanne Wolf: ''This is HELLA Cool. We can have parties here, and do pretty much anything we want!'' 

Y/N: ''Nice!'' I tell her.

Roxanne Wolf: ''Also, you dont have to call me by my full name, it sounds a bit unnecessary. Call me Roxanne! or Roxy for short.''

Y/N: ''Heheh, okay Roxanne.''

We both chuckle a bit.

Roxanne Wolf: ''..So, i never caught your name..what is it?'' she asks.

Y/N: ''Oh! My name is Y/N.'' 

Roxanne Wolf: ''Huh, 'Y/N', thats a cute name. It fits you~''

I start to blush.Y/N: ''W-whats that suppose to mean??'' 

Roxanne Wolf: *Giggles* ''Oh nothing..anyway, this is the the disco room!'' 

I look to my side.