The Moon.

[Play the video above to make the chapter more fitting. Also just to let you know, the new character in this chapter is going to be kinda based off jevil from deltarune.]

Y/N's POV:

I open my eyes to wake up in a dark purple glowing room.

I then remember what happened earlier, i soon jump up from the floor

Y/N: ''What the hell? where am i?'' I look to my arm which is patched up with bandages, and is no longer bleeding.

Y/N: ''What happened?'' I look up to see hanging stars on the ceiling.

Y/N: ''Hmm, looks neat..i guess..''

I look to my front to see a door.

Y/N: ''Oh, i guess thats the exit..''

I was about to leave through the door, but then i hear a familiar voice.

???: ''Leaving so soon, friend? why not stay until the end?''

I look up to see a face i recognise.

She was laying on a pipe in the ceiling

Y/N: ''Wait, how did you get up there? and who are you??"

Moony: ''I have my get arounds, but thats no reason to frown. My name is moony, but you can call me LOONY! AHHAHHAHAHAHA~!''

She gets down from the ceiling and walks towards me, lending out a hand to shake.

I look at her a bit confused.

Moony: ''Dont be a stranger now! Shake my hand, im sure to allow!''

I lend out my hand to shake hers, she then grabs my hand with both of hers and swings me.

Moony: ''Oohooh, AHEEHEE! ISNT THIS SO MUCH FUN YOU CAN SEE?'' She says while laughing.

She then throws me onto air.

Y/N: ''WAIT NONO-AAAAAAAAAHH!''

Before i could fall onto the floor, she catches me in her arms.

Moony: ''AHAHAHA! That sure was fun, but you may have questions that i could answer some~.''

She lets me down.

Y/N: ''Uhh yeah. 1. Never do that again. 2. what happened when i passed out?''

Moony: ''Oh i was taking a stroll through the mall, then i saw you across the hall! you passed out when you were looking at me, so i helped you here and now your free!" she laughs at the end.

Y/N: ''Oh um, thanks! but i really need help from you.''

She tilts head around, waiting for me to answer.

Y/N: ''Basically a girl named Vanny is a murderer in this place looking for me, and she corrupted 2 of my friends! shes the reason my arm was bleeding..'' 

She starts to frown a bit.

Moony: ''Oh no, such a situation! Though i think i can give you an explanation.''

I look at her.

Moony: ''Vanny was a normal girl. Sweet, kind, and pretty like a pearl! She worked at a VR company, with no other names..other than Silver Parasol Games. She was hired as a beta tester for ''Fazbear Virtual Experience''.''

That name sounds very recognisable..

Moony: ''One day she started playing the game, everyday would be the same. Until she met an evil someone in the game. It was a virus created from old circuit boards, connected to wires and cords.''

..Didnt vanny say something about circuit boards?

Moony: ''The virus was known as glitchtrap. An immortal soul who can never be ended, a deadly soul that can be forever extended. He corrupted her brain, making her go insane, and she kills anyone who gets in her lane.''

So thats why shes like this...is it possible to save her?

Y/N: ''Is there a way to end glitchtrap? like, to get rid of him?''

She ponders for a bit.

Moony: ''Her brain is like a computer. If it has a virus, you can delete it using an ANTIVIRUS.''

Moony: ''An antivirus wont properly do the trick though, because once its in the code, it stays that mode.''

Y/N: ''...So what can i do?''

She pauses and looks down.

Moony: ''...I..im not sure how to say this, someone like you would very so resist.''

Y/N: ''Tell me, PLEASE!'' i beg her.

Moony: ''........you need to transfer your soul into hers, and kill that corrupting virus that lures within her. A machine is the one that begins, erasing her mind will get rid of her sins. Exit her soul before its too late, or erasement will be very much your fate..''

Y/N: ''..Why do you have to erase her mind?''

Moony: ''Because like i said, her brain is like a computer. Erasing her brain is like erasing the code, getting rid of everything that made her that mode. Glitchtrap will be fully deleted, and she will be free. Remember, the machine is the KEY.''

Y/N: ''..I think i got it, but wait..what about my friends? they are corrupted too.''

Moony then walks away.

Y/N: ''Hey, W-WAIT! I need help!''

She jumps to the ceiling and sits on the pipe.

Moony: ''Turning them back is like flipping a light switch. You flip it on, its bright again. you flip it off, its dark again.''

Y/N: ''That..doesnt make much sense-'' 

She gets down and pushes me out of the door, and closes it while smiling at me.

The door soon disappears.

11/17/2020 4:34 PM

TO BE CONTINUED