Back Again..

Y/N's POV:

I soon wake up, and immediately get a headache.

Y/N: ''Aaagh, FUCK..'' i yell in pain. I look to my floor to see broken shards of glass..

I take a second to gather up my thoughts..

Y/N: ''...What the hell happened?? why is there glass everywhere?'' i ask myself, confused.

I get up from my bed and walk around the glass area, trying to avoid it.. did someone break in? What the hell even happened??

I get a nearby broomstick and a dustpan and sweep up the glass. I pour the glass into a bag and throw it by the door.

Y/N: *Sigh* ''Fuck..this headache is killing me..'' I look to my wall  to see a clock.

'' I look to my wall  to see a clock

Y/N: ''Hmm, 12:30..i could go back to that mall again today..'' I say to myself.

I exit my room and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

[1 Hour Time Skip]

I walk out of the bathroom and head to my room and change into some fresh new different clothes. I snatch my phone off the tablestand and call jimmothy.

*ring...*

*ring...*

*ring...*

*pick up*

Jimmothy: ''Hey man?''

Y/N: ''Sup dude. Just wanted to see if you wanna go back to that pizzaplex mall.''

Jimmothy: ''Sure! i got nothing to do.''

Y/N: ''Alright, ill see you there!''

Jimmothy: ''Bet.''

We both hang up.

I grab my keys and i head outside and enter my car.

[Time Skip]

When i arrived, i see a bunch of people outside of the mall instead of the inside, so i start to question.

Y/N: ''What the hell??''

When i came out of my car, i see jimmothy standing next to a crowd concerned, so i walked up to him.

Y/N: ''..Jimmothy?? Whats wrong? whats going on..?'' i ask worried.

He quickly turns to look at me, then looks down to the ground.

Jimmothy: ''....someone was found dead inside the mall.''

Fear fills my entire body immediately after i hear those words.