RUN!

[If you want, play the video above when i tell you to to make this chapter more fitting.]

Vanny's POV: 

I walk towards them, glaring at each and every one of them.

Vanny: ''YOU...YOU THINK YOU JUST LOCK ME OUT FROM MY Y/N?"

I laughed.

Roxanne Wolf: ''Dont take another step closer you FREAK!''

Glamrock Chica: ''Yeah, you fucking killer! We wont let you take Y/N!''

Vanny: ''Oh? Is that right? well then..''

I pull out a machine button from my pocket.

Vanny: ''Maybe next time, YOU SHOULD WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO!!" I immediately press the shock button at both two animatronics

Glamrock Chica And Roxanne Wolf: ''AAAAAH!!!!!!''

They fall onto the ground and shake in pain, while screaming in agony.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: ''WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THEM!?'' I yell.

Vanny: ''I CONTROLLED SHOCKED THEM! ONCE IT HAPPENS, IT CREATES A VIRUS IN THERE PROGRAMMING AND CIRCUIT BOARDS, TURNING THEM INTO THE WORST VERSIONS OF THEMSELVES!'' She yells at me.

Glamrock Fiona: ''No...you cant be serious..''

Vanny: ''Oh im very serious, dearie.''

Roxanne gets up from the floor, but something isnt right about her.

Once she turns to stare at us, i gasp.

Purple glowing eyes stare at us, giving a shiver down my spine. 

She gets on her legs and arms like a wolf, and started running towards us.

Roxanne Wolf: ''Á̶̧̙͓̰͇̹̓͆͗̄͘H̴̝̻͋̑̾̉̓̉A̷̡̝̘̹̠̓H̴̀͜A̶̛̪̩̫̳͒̑̕ͅḢ̶̢͇͚͍̹̆̂H̷̺͍͑̾Ȁ̶͙̄̿͒H̸̤̟͂̍Ą̸̯͈̦̦̦̂̎͐̚H̸̬̓̊̍͐͠!̴̫̦̦͙͎̿̃̂̚͝͝'' She viciously laughs at us.