The Lockwood

Amanda

"Hey Amy" Meredith answers the phone.

"Hey Mer. I already sent you the shrink number. I already told her to expect your call too. Anyway, is there anything I can help? Why do you need a shrink's contact number?"

"Thanks Amy.. um.. it's not for me. Larry informed me Ian is looking for a shrink. I don't know why. But I can't let him meet someone randomly. After all your shrink is great and you know her"

"She is great. I think you can trust her. Everything is okay with Christian?" My shrink is not only mine, but also Ocean. She helped Ocean and I go through our past.

"Um... I don't know, Amy. Ian didn't tell me about this. I found it because Larry told me..." she exhales.

"Well, maybe he doesn't want you to worry." I try to reassure her.

"Thanks Amy" I can feel her smile. I just wanted to say other things when suddenly my daughter was screaming.

"Mommy!! Ryder pulled Crystal hair!" Skylar runs to me with the tears in her green eyes.

Meredith chuckles " go take care of your kiddos!"

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything else okay?"

"Will do. Thanks Amy! Give my love to your kids"

I chuckle "always! Bye!" We end the phone. I wipe Skylar's tears. "Mommy is here, where is your brother?" I hug my 7 years old lil Skylar. Skylar has the same red hair as mine and now her hair is growing longer, below her shoulder and she often asked me to braid her hair into two. Like Anna from Frozen.

I walk with Skylar to the living room. Her favorite fashion doll, Crystal, is nowhere to be seen while Ryder, my 3 years old son playing with his other toy, it's like an iPad but without the screen, a lot of buttons for songs, alphabets and numbers.

"Ryder, where is your sister's toy?"

Ryder grins at me "there!" He points to the corner of the house. I walk there and.. there you are a mad hair Crystal laying on the ground. I take it and try to comb it. "Sky, where is the comb?" I sit on the couch. Skylar takes her doll's bag full of Crystal's stuff to me and opens it. She takes the comb and gives it to me. Her face still sad looking at her Crystal. "It's okay mommy can fix it" I smile and kiss her head.

"Okay mommy" she sits next to me and looks at me combing Crystal's hair. "There you go" I give it back to Skylar. "Next time you have to remind Ryder to not do that okay? And don't cry. You can always comb Crystal's hair back. Just like your hair" I caress her hair. Skylar nods and hugs me. "Thank you mommy"

Skylar is a sweet girl, Tony said she has a nice attitude and temper like me while... our lil boy here is just like his dad. Not only his brown hair looks exactly the same as his dad but also his attitude and stubbornness... um... and maybe his dad's talent too. He is always so focused on technology. Like now, he keeps focus with his own iPad.

I come to him. "Ry, did you already say sorry to your sister?"

"Uh huh" he says without looking at me while in my peripheral vision I can see Skylar shaking her head frantically.

"Ryder" I say more firmly this time and stop his hands from playing his toy.

He looks up at me.

"Say sorry to your sister, please" I say nicely with a hint of command. I always did this whenever my kids did any wrong and too stubborn to say sorry. Jeez.. I didn't know that stubbornness is also genetic.

Ryder pouts his small mouth and comes to his sister "sorry Sky"

Skylar hugs her Crystal tightly "don't do that again Ry! It's not the first time you hurt Crystal!" She says.