Tech Mogul

Ocean was busy with her iPad, some of her clients just won't let her have fun for the Christmas holiday. They kept asking her about their outfit for tonight's Christmas dinner even though she already helped them choose the dress 2 weeks ago.

"Mom, come on. Stop with the work and play with us" Charlene whines.

"I want too, sweetheart. But mommy has to check on these emails first, okay? Can you go play with your friends for a while? I'll come to you after I'm done with this" Ocean gives her daughter an apologetic smile. She puts back her earphone. Lockwood tech made an app so the app can read for her the message since she is dyslexic. It's easier for her to listen to the message instead of read it.

Charlene pouts but walks away. She wants her mom to play with them. Her mom is the coolest mom ever. And her outfit is to die for!

She comes back to the girls room. Greatma Helen made the room for the girls and the boys. The boys room is in the next door with all the boys' toys and stuff. While the girls are full of girly stuff, dresses, princess stuff, makeup stuff.

"Where is mommy Sea?" Elizabeth asks.

Char shrugs "still busy with some clients"

"Ohh" the girls show their disappointment.

"I know right" Char sits next to Skylar and helps her with her red hair. She combs Skylar hair. Later they want to curl their hair like Char's mom. But she remembers her mom always asked her to comb her hair first to make it tidy.

Ryder comes is "Skylar! Where did you put my Roadie?"

"Huh? In your backpack. Where else?" Skylar says. Taking turns combing Char's hair.

"I couldn't find it! I want to show it to Aidan. Last time he asked me to bring it but I forgot"

"I know. I put it in your backpack, Ryder. Go check it" Skylar says.

"Did it and couldn't find it," Ryders says back.

"Oh boy! Sorry Char. Can I go find Roadie first?"

"Sure" Char says and takes the comb, combing her own hair. Skylar goes out of the room.

"What is Roadie, Ry?" Char asks.

"My car toy. The color is red and it's super awesome!" He grins.

Char laughs "Aidan has the black car"

"Yeah that one is cool! I like it. But Roadie is new. Everyone wants to see it because Dad bought it from Europe when he went there for business trip."

"Really? Must be super cool" Char says. She knows her brother and his friends love the car toy even though she couldn't find it interesting even for a bit.

"Super!" He grins.

Skylar comes back "see" she shows the car in her hand.

"You are awesome, sis!" Ryder grins and comes to his sister.

"Ugh I hope aunt Sea can work as fast as Skylar found the car toy," Grace says.

And the others agree with her.

"Huh? Where is aunt Sea?" Ryder asks.

"Working," Char says dryly.

"Today? It's Christmas!!" Ryder says scandalized.

"I know right!" Skylar exhales. "But what can we say. Dad always told us we can't disturb the working person. So here we are waiting for her."

Ryder looks at all the girls and feels bad with their glumly mood. "Hey, if you guys are too bored you can join us. We're going to race."

"No thanks Ry," Skylar says. There is nothing fun with the car.

"Thanks Ryder for inviting us," Summer smiles. Always the sweetest.

Ryder grins and leaves the girls. He just a few steps away to get into his room when he heard a groan. He runs to the voice.

His aunt Sea is frowning in front of her iPad. "Aunt Sea, are you okay?"

Ocean looks up and smiles "I'm sorry Ryder. Did I disturb you?"

"Nope," he shrugs and comes closer. "Do you need any help?"

"Um.. well I think I need your dad's help. The app didn't work properly. Made me couldn't finish my job faster. It never happened before. I don't know why" she shrugs and puts the iPad down. "Did you know where your dad is?"

"Um, helping mommy in the kitchen I guess.. Since tonight mommy and aunt Mads are in charge in the kitchen, right?"

"Ah you are right." She plugs the iPad with the charger. "I'll ask him to come here since my battery is low. Thanks Ryder! You can go play with your friends," Ocean says and ruffles his hair. She walks away to find Tony for a help.

Ryder looks at the iPad. It's still open the app. Well, if the app is working properly for sure aunt Sea can finish her job faster and go play with the girls. He still remembers their pouty face when he came there. No one should be sad on Christmas!

He puts down his car on the table and takes the iPad.

***

"I'm so sorry Tony. But I don't know why the app keeps closing by itself." Ocean says to Tony explaining about the problem while they are walking back to the living room.

"It's okay Ocean. Let me check with the iPad. If we could not fix it you can use my laptop, though."

"Thank you," Ocean says gratefully. "By the way what will we eat for dinner? Works make me hungry."

Tony chuckles. "Mads and her almighty honey glazed pork ribs."

Ocean squeals "my favorite!!"

"Everyone's favorite," Tony laughs correcting her. "And Amy makes the mashed potato, spinach artichoke dip for the chips too and for the dessert lemon pudding."

"God my mouth is watering now! Spinach dip Amy is to die for too! Lemon pudding too. Jeez I need to hit the gym once we come back to LA," Ocean says and they both laugh.

Once they arrived in the living room Ryder just put the iPad back to the couch.

"Ry.. why are you still here?" Ocean asks him.

"Fixing your problem, aunt Sea," he says, grinning.

"My what?"

"The app is working now."

"But.."

"Ryder why are you here? Come on we're going to start now!" Aidan calls him and Ryder runs to him saying his goodbye.

"But..." Ocean still confused.

Tony comes to the app and checks on it. Oh well.. he gives it to Ocean. "Try it."

"I..." Ocean takes the iPad and tries. "It works!" she frowns. "How come? Not too long ago the apps were still doing its own way."

She looks at Tony and realization hits her. "Oh my God Tony! You can retire now! You have an apprentice" she says amused while Tony laughs proudly. Damn right! His son is talented.