5: Out Of The Black

"What are you doing?" I almost yelled with a laugh as William lifted me right off my feet.

"Tradition" he chuckled carrying me through the door.

"My husband is so adorable" I giggled as he dropped me back to my feet.

"My wife is definitely adorable" he kissed my temple before moving to walk to the fridge. "You want something to drink?"

"Water please" I walked into the kitchen behind him as he handed me a bottle of water. "Thanks" I smiled at him.

"Anything for my beautiful wife" he returned the smile grabbing my hand. "So, I think I have one more day free after today. I was thinking maybe we can stay another night here and tomorrow maybe move some of your stuff to my place?"

"I like the sound of that" I laced my fingers with his.

"Yeah? I don't have to fight you on this?" He asked with a hint of shock as I brought my other hand to lightly rub my nails over the back of his hand that rested in mine.

"You don't have to fight me, I think I'm going to enjoy living with my husband" I gave his hand a quick kiss.

"I hope so" he grinned at me.

"Hey" I started tugging at his hand. "Can we go just lay down and relax? I'm exhausted already" I asked hopefully.

"We can do whatever you want" he said with a smile as he willingly let me drag him towards his room.

I ran quickly to my room to grab some more comfortable clothes. When I made it back William had made himself comfortable on the bed with his phone in his hand, still in his wedding attire except for his jacket. A smile grew on my face watching him. I had so much adoration for him.

I tossed my comfy clothes on the dresser and made my way to the bed. I laid down next to him before he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me against him, letting my head fall to rest on his chest and my leg drape over his.

"You're such an amazing man" I breathed out barely above a whisper as I rubbed his chest.

"It's a good thing I married an amazing woman then" he kissed the top of my head.

"I was going to change to be more comfortable but I don't think I could be anymore comfortable than I am right now" I smiled against his chest.

"I should have, but I'm not getting up now" he chuckled pulling me closer to him. "I finally got you this close to me I'm not risking getting up"

"Finally?" I rose an eyebrow looking up at him.

"Never mind" he smiled pressing a quick kiss to my forehead. "Actually, do you mind if I just?" He motioned to the buttons on his shirt before going to undo them.

"Nope, go for it" I giggled noticing him struggling to undo his buttons with one hand but still refusing to move his other hand. "Here" I helped him undo a few buttons as he untucked his shirt.

Don't get me wrong, I always knew he was in good shape with what he did for a living but as I ran my hand along his chest I got a much better idea of how attractive he really was.

"Wow" I barely breathed out. "My husband might be sexy as hell" I breathed a laugh leaning more into him.

"My wife is definitely sexy as hell" he ran a hand up my leg that rested on him before gripping my upper thigh.

His hands on me sent a ripple of heat through me. Our eyes locked and I could feel my breathing pick up. Yep. My husband was sexy as hell and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to control myself.

"Willy" my voice barely reaching a whisper.

"You can kiss me" he barely finished as I crashed my lips onto his.

His grip on my thigh tightened making me move to lay on my back and take him with me. My hands fell instantly to finish unbuttoning his shirt before pulling it off.

"You know" he pulled away bringing his lips to trail kisses along my neck. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to" he said between kisses.

"Stop talking" I giggled pulling him against me and bringing his lips back to mine.

It was only a few seconds before my phone started ringing.

"Don't" I breathed as William pulled away from me.

"It's your mom, babe" he grabbed my phone quickly.

"I don't care" I tried to pull his attention back to me.

"You should tell her before she finds out any other way" he looked at me seriously.

"Fine" I took a deep breath answering the phone after he pressed a quick kiss to my lips.

I said my hellos and then just completely went for it, finding it better to not have any small talk beforehand.

"So mom I kind of have something to tell you" I started quickly feeling William's hand fall comfortingly onto my leg. "I got married today"

I waited for any kind of reaction out of my mom, what I didn't expect was for her to start laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious" I said quickly glancing at William.

"You did not get married, who would you marry?" My mom said through another laugh.

"William, we got married this morning. No one knew it was just us" silence. "Mom?"

"Don't you dare ruin that boys life" she finally said in a stern voice.

"Thanks mom, always a pleasure" I hung up the phone throwing it next to me.

"What's wrong?" William looked at me concerned.

"Nothing, nothings wrong" I smiled at him, holding back my tears.

"You're about to cry, sweetheart" he rubbed my cheek gently.

"She's right, she's absolutely right. I'm going to ruin your life" I let a few tears fall.

"Hey, no. You, my darling, are not going to ruin my life. I've been the happiest I've ever been since I met you, I'm sorry I told you to answer the phone" he kissed my cheek quickly before taking the phone out of my hand. "In fact, no more phone tonight" he shoved it in a drawer. "Just spend some time with your husband tonight"

"That sounds amazing" I sadly smiled at him bringing a hand to his cheek. "You know what else sounds amazing?" I groaned throwing my head back.

"Food?" He looked at me curiously.

"You know me so well" I breathed a laugh.

"I'll order us some food, get more comfortable" he fixed the strap of my dress.

I wrapped a hand around his neck and brought his lips to mine. For some reason I had the aching urge to have his lips back on me.

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

"Of course" he pecked my lips quickly before climbing off the bed and going to his bags.

By the time I grabbed my clothes, he had changed into sweatpants and was calling in some food for the two of us. As I changed quickly into my comfy clothes, I could feel his stare on my skin.

I heard him hang up the phone just as I went to put my hair up and get it out of my face. I had just finished when I felt arms snake around my middle.

"Come relax" he pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Deal" I smiled turning in his arms. "Oh and about what happened earlier, we don't have to talk about it" I walked past him kissing his shoulder quickly.

I had had a momentary loss of self control. He was incredibly attractive, I couldn't hide that fact from myself anymore. The fact that now I wanted his kisses, I wanted him to touch me and I just wanted anything involving him made me worried. Worried of the one thing I never thought would happen.

I was starting to grow feelings for my husband.