"Now THAT Was Hot"

A/n I'm sorry for the last chapter, Ik it wasn't my best work and I'm sorry. So, hopefully this makes up for it. Ty for sticking with me! I'll still be posting tomorrow.

   (Y/n) sat and watched Jen and Richie flirt, unable to tell weather she was going to start crying or end up falling asleep. After that nightmare, she was up all night.

    She desperately wanted to be happy that her two friends were so happy together it was disgusting, but she couldn't seem to make herself too happy that Jen got Richie and she had a lack thereof. Maybe she was confused about how they were so close to kissing and why he ditched her.

     All of the other Losers noticed how upset she seemed to be, and gave her a sad little look, which (Y/n) despised. Why were they pitying her if she doesn't even like him like that.

     She doesn't like him. Not at all. Not his stupid glasses, or stupid smile that makes her happy, or the stupidly good taste in music he has. Don't get her started on his stupid freckles that looked so perfectly put on or his stupidly pretty hair.

      Shit. Stupid Richie and how stupidly perfect he is.

    (Y/n) exited the room, almost in tears. She went to sit in the hallway, where nobody else was at this time. You could hear small sniffles from the girl, who refused to let herself cry. 

     (Y/n) felt a tap on her shoulder, causing her to jump.
It was a guy, Caiden, who was in her 5th period Enriched Literature class. "Are you ok?" He asked so kindly. (Y/n)'s stubborn self wiped her tears and nodded.

"Never been better, actually."
"Well, we can always talk about it. I'm here and I'm a good listener."
"I don't want to bother you."
"Nonsense. Come get coffee with me? It's on me and it'll probably cheer you up."
"And what are you getting out of this?"
"A new friend, coffee, and to see you smile."

Damn he's smooth.

"Ok. I'll go. Let me tell my friends I'm leaving."

(Y/n) ran into the cafeteria, finding the losers and Jen.
"Hey guys. I'm leaving for the day. Cover for me?" Asked the (h/c) girl.
"Where are you going?" Bev asked
"Coffee. With a cute guy too."
Bev high fived her. "Remember to send your location to one of us so that if something does happen we can find you."
Eddie reminded, smiling at her.
"Sent it to Stan. He's the mom of the group so I trust him."
(Y/n) joked.

    The (s/t) girl pranced out of the room. Both Richie and Stan felt a little twinge of jealousy, however, Richie was more concerned with his own date that he would be soon attending. With Jen, of course.

Stan, however, seemed a little disappointed. He'd come to terms with liking the girl.

(Y/n) was really excited to be going out with Caiden though. He certainly wasn't bad looking, and was pretty tall. She also admired that he was generally kind and really fit too. He was on the baseball team with Richie and Stan.

"You ready to go?" Asked Caiden, offering his arm to her.
(Y/n) linked her arm with his, "Yep!"
The two walked all the way down to the nearest cafe, Caiden opening the door for her. (Y/n) smiled, walking in in front of him as he mumbled a ladies first behind her. There were a few people there, mostly collage students and older ladies.

"Would you like to order first or are you not sure?" Caiden asked politely.
"I know what I want." She says
"You guys ready to order?" The cashier asks.
(Y/n) nods, "I'll have a vanilla bean frap with strawberry purée, and extra whipped cream."
"And you, sir?"
"What she's having. That sounds really good."
"Size?"
"Medium." (Y/n) says.
"Name for those?"
"(Y/n) and Caiden."
"That'll be 6.99 and I'll have that right out."
"Her-" (Y/n) got cut off by Caiden who was smiling at her, "I'll pay." He says, "Sounds good to me!" (Y/n) replies.
Caiden hands the cashier the money and they sit down.

"So, I don't know a lot about you, and it's a shame because I'd like to." Caiden says smoothly.
"What do you want to know?" Irked the (h/c) girl.
"Well, what do you like?"
"I like music. I listen to a lot of music. I like reading, but only certain genres. I love the rain, and how it smells. I like movies. And I like pretty blonde boys who pay for my coffee." (Y/n) states
"Well, you're in luck because I happen to like paying for the coffee of beautiful (h/c) girls. There's one in particular, her name is (Y/n) and I would just be the happiest if she would let me take her to go see a movie tomorrow night." Caiden flirts.
"Are you asking me out on a date pretty boy?" Asked (Y/n), looking at him amused.
"Only if you'll say yes."
"I'd be thrilled to."

And so the rest of their coffee date the two talked to each other intently. (Y/n) was so excited to go on a date with this wonderful guy.

"I'll pick you up at 8, ok?" He asked, (Y/n) nodded and smiled, "Yeah. I'll see you then."

When the Loser hangout happened later that day, (Y/n) was beaming. All of the Losers were smiling at her, happy for their friend, who was overjoyed. Well, all except for Richie and Stan. Those two were petty as ever.

    "And he's so dreamy." (Y/n) swooned, Bev catching her with a loud giggle.
    "Ok down girl." Ben joked. She looked so happy, and that wasn't the problem. The problem was that they had seen Caiden - you know what? Never mind. It's not like anyone would believe it anyways.
    "He doesn't even seem like your type." Richie grumbled.
   "He's tall, and handsome, and really sweet." (Y/n) said
  "Whatever you say, (N/n). I'll be there to pick you up if things go south." The taller boy puts his arm around (Y/n)

    The girl had gotten used to it by now, 'it' meaning Richies physical affection. He and Bev were both very touchy people, whereas Ben and Mike used words, and Stan and Bill used gestures. (Y/n) knew that Richie didn't mean anything by it, he just enjoyed being close to people.

     "Thanks Rich." (Y/n) mumbled, looking at him.
   "Of course. I'll bring Billiam to beat him up if he tries anything."

   (Y/n) laughed and punched his shoulder. Richie thought she was so pretty, but platonically, right?
  "He's nice! It'll be ok you dorkus." Richie still kept a hold on the girl, just wanting her to be safe and happy. God knows what he would do if she stopped being so carefree and happy.

Hello darlings! I didn't plan on any of this but we're going with it. Thank you guys for reading my book! It's my first one so I value all of you! Feel free to leave feedback too!! This chapter was 1219 words!

This is Caiden by the way. The guys name is Justus Eisfeld.